Mothhaaniki saadhincharu ra... Happy aa ippudu?

Raven_Rayes

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

On what basis ? i was never a victim of their supremacy. Did they conquer any countries and say "dogs and xxx" cannot come ? Han supremacy is neither sanctified by religion nor are there any state polices to support. State there bends over backwards for minorities. hans dont have any cultural norms to exercise any supermancy whatsover. Some individuals may and thats about it.

move to China dude. experience how pathetic life is in China.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I have Chinese friends too. lmao. They speak the same way about their minorities (including HK'ers) the way Hindu uppercastes speak about dalits.

exact same fcuking way about the reservation system Chinese have in place for minorities there.

Answer my questions on "han supremacy" - i am not interested in your stupid extrapolations of caste system to han.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Linux was built by an european who gave it for free. LMAO.

Chinese were literallt living like beggars even 30 years ago. get real a little.

okay.. if not linux, then BSD or whatever. literally majority of opensource work is done by US corporations like google.

has Alibaba contributed anything of worth?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

okay.. if not linux, then BSD or whatever. literally majority of opensource work is done by US corporations like google.

has Alibaba contributed anything of worth?

i use tiktok everyday. And almos half of any goods anyone has used has been bought by chinese labor.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

What matters is how life is for majority of chinese.

low hanging fruit. building a complex thriving society requires greater engineering than what silly ethnonationalist dictionary provides.

china can't do sh1t without embracing immigrants.

I'm myself dying to move to China. But I don't trust that I'll be allowed to work on my own sh1t. Like I'll be mostly allowed to in the west.. (not europe, which is again a weird ethnostate posing as a liberal one).

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i use tiktok everyday. And almos half of any goods anyone has used has been bought by chinese labor.

irrelevant. what innovations in computing processes has tiktok brought that it has shared with everyone across the board?

low hanging fruit. building a complex thriving society requires greater engineering than what silly ethnonationalist dictionary provides.

china can't do sh1t without embracing immigrants.

I'm myself dying to move to China. But I don't trust that I'll be allowed to work on my own sh1t. Like I'll be mostly allowed to in the west.. (not europe, which is again a weird ethnostate posing as a liberal one).

You said you are grateful because of linux - then why you are not grateful from that nail to hammer to that tv or cell phone made increadbily cheap by chinese labor ?

BTW what is the "$hit" you are working on. Some how i think it is indeed "" imao.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Answer my questions on "han supremacy" - i am not interested in your stupid extrapolations of caste system to han.

your questions are stupid. hans looking down on others is supremacy to me. what's there to explain more?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your questions are stupid. hans looking down on others is supremacy to me. what's there to explain more?

And you are speaking on behalf of all hans?. You dont even know $hit about your own state people - "all the nice people i know are in favor of langa". stop pretending $hit and speak like a reasonable guy.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

You said you are grateful because of linux - then why you are not grateful from that nail to hammer to that tv or cell phone made increadbily cheap by chinese labor ?

BTW what is the "$hit" you are working on. Some how i think it is indeed "" imao.

I don't care for mobiles, that's why I'm not grateful for how Chinese have successfully exploited their own workers to give cheap products for others to use.

I'm working on sh1t. lmao. I don't have to say what it is on a sh1t db.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aythey nuvvey dobbey India ki.

chaalu anta.

without immigration, US is fcuked. andulo ye doubt ledhu. anyway US dobbithey, paisa ki paniki raani India kooda gone case.

even low skill worker immigration helps.

1 hour ago, Midnightsun said:

Chi chi india is overpopulated crowded

let them atleast breath air in usa

chinnapudu Jatara tappipoyna Ravi-Gopi lagane unnara iddaru…

I don't care for mobiles, that's why I'm not grateful for how Chinese have successfully exploited their own workers to give cheap products for others to use.

I'm working on sh1t. lmao. I don't have to say what it is on a sh1t db.

hahaha - have you stopped using them then? after all you are against "explotation". ofcourse you are not - you grab their cheap stuff and free stuff and declare loyalty to free stuff and contempt for cheap stuff and abracadabra. what a confused mess you a re.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

And you are speaking on behalf of all hans?. You dont even know $hit about your own state people - "all the nice people i know are in favor of langa". stop pretending $hit and speak like a reasonable guy.

I'm speaking based on what I learnt from my 'chinese friends'. they sound exactly like uppercaste scum in India.

why is it so hard for you to digest that chinese are racist towards their own people? lmao.

do you disagree that Chinese have reservations in their national entrance tests for minorities.. next time ask your 'chinese friend' and what he feels about that.. his answer may surprise you.

and regarding TG.. lmao.. I don't have to explain anything to an idiot who thinks TG sentiment didn't exist before KCR came into the scene.. What did you think leftist scholars were doing all those decades canvassing and spreading awareness in TG villages against capitalists (who mostly happened to be Andhras?)

it just happened that an uppercaste scum like KCR seized the moment and made the division happen. you want TG uppercaste scum to go, to be replaced by Andhra uppercaste scum. I say people don't give a fcuk. lmao.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - have you stopped using them then? after all you are against "explotation". ofcourse you are not - you grab their cheap stuff and free stuff and declare loyalty to free stuff and contempt for cheap stuff and abracadabra. what a confused mess you a re.

so have you emigrated out of US, since you have so many problems with it? lmao. stop asking stupid questions.

I'm not obligated to be grateful to the Chinese. They have done nothing that I respect. I have a lot of respect to the americans who developed Linux. never mind it was founded by a finn, who now lives in the US.