Mothhaaniki saadhincharu ra... Happy aa ippudu?

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm speaking based on what I learnt from my 'chinese friends'. they sound exactly like uppercaste scum in India.

why is it so hard for you to digest that chinese are racist towards their own people? lmao.

do you disagree that Chinese have reservations in their national entrance tests for minorities.. next time ask your 'chinese friend' and what he feels about that.. his answer may surprise you.

and regarding TG.. lmao.. I don't have to explain anything to an idiot who thinks TG sentiment didn't exist before KCR came into the scene.. What did you think leftist scholars were doing all those decades canvassing and spreading awareness in TG villages against capitalists (who mostly happened to be Andhras?)

it just happened that an uppercaste scum like KCR seized the moment and made the division happen. you want TG uppercaste scum to go, to be replaced by Andhra uppercaste scum. I say people don't give a fcuk. lmao.

10gera narsi ga. you are a mess - and you proces evertyhing through that mess. Did hans have a historical caste system to minorities ? i dont think so. Their reservations is genuine work to make everyone get along.

TG is leftist ? almost all communist parties opposed it in 69. in fact communist revolution in TG in 1948 raised banner of telugu rebellion. Leave it ra narsi. You are too emotionally invested in hate of andhra people. That is your curse and it set you up for failure in udnerstandig the world.

inka 10gey./

"I met few langas who were nice so TG mvoement is nice. I met few hans who complained about minorities - now china itself is racist. i met who whites who were welcoming - west rocks - no colonialism ever happened."

Idhi mental narsi @Raven_Rayesgaadi rodhana. How did all this trash end up in telugu society.  This particualr narsi guy was kicked out of every tamil forum and is now plaguing us here.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera narsi ga. you are a mess - and you proces evertyhing through that mess. Did hans have a historical caste system to minorities ? i dont think so. Their reservations is genuine work to make everyone get along.

TG is leftist ? almost all communist parties opposed it in 69. in fact communist revolution in TG in 1948 raised banner of telugu rebellion. Leave it ra narsi. You are too emotionally invested in hate of andhra people. That is your curse and it set you up for failure in udnerstandig the world.

inka 10gey./

communists don't ask for new states, duh! they just set the stage for rebellion against capitalists (which are majority Andhras). keep.

you are the only idiot who claims he's communist while asking for ethnostates. Even Chinese communist party is not for ethnostate. Neither was USSR.

Hans looking down on minority races within their country is supremacy. what about that is hard for you to understand? why does it have to exactly map with the caste system for it to be called 'supremacist'? what kind of dumbfcuk are you

"I met few langas who were nice so TG mvoement is nice. I met few hans who complained about minorities - now china itself is racist. i met who whites who were welcoming - west rocks - no colonialism ever happened."

Idhi mental narsi @Raven_Rayesgaadi rodhana. How did all this trash end up in telugu society.  This particualr narsi guy was kicked out of every tamil forum and is now plaguing us here.

haha.. still salty that Andhra intellectuals were busy sucking up to state leeches like Ramoji and that other idiot who's that - JP something.

they didn't even notice the ground beneath them shifting in TG. lmao.

communists don't ask for new states, duh! they just set the stage for rebellion against capitalists (which are majority Andhras). keep.

you are the only idiot who claims he's communist while asking for ethnostates. Even Chinese communist party is not for ethnostate. Neither was USSR.

Hans looking down on minority races within their country is supremacy. what about that is hard for you to understand? why does it have to exactly map with the caste system for it to be called 'supremacist'? what kind of dumbfcuk are you

rey munjal - you have no idea what is a state - waht is a nation and what is a society. Someguy said something about "ethnostate" and you repeat it like $hit. Even marx recognized the right to nationhood of lanugages - read his answer on irish issue. 

You are completely free of knowledge ra narsi. No it is not supremacy soem random han looking down on someone. If a black guy looks down on white guy it doesnt become racism.. it needs deep rooted social values, state power and cultural norms.

You are really a mental child - if not for the provocative $hit you write - its waste of my time to talk to you.

Rey @bhaigan what is this.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I officially declare myself Bengali from now. I don't want anything to do with 'telugu' society.

rey munjal - you have no idea what is a state - waht is a nation and what is a society. Someguy said something about "ethnostate" and you repeat it like $hit. Even marx recognized the right to nationhood of lanugages - read his answer on irish issue. 

You are completely free of knowledge ra narsi. No it is not supremacy soem random han looking down on someone. If a black guy looks down on white guy it doesnt become racism.. it needs deep rooted social values, state power and cultural norms.

You are really a mental child - if not for the provocative $hit you write - its waste of my time to talk to you.

Rey @bhaigan what is this.

what marx said is immaterial. marx didn't found any communist state. He was not even particularly popular during his living time.

communist nations were all multiethnic, even China, and USSR.

so Han majority person who looks down on ethnic minority is the same as a black minority person looking down on whites, huh? okay genius.

what marx said is immaterial. marx didn't found any communist state. He was not even particularly popular during his living time.

communist nations were all multiethnic, even China, and USSR.

so Han majority person who looks down on ethnic minority is the same as a black minority person looking down on whites, huh? okay genius.

the most annoying POS here. Even the way you frame the sentences, the grammar - nothing reeks of more annoying than you are ra narsi. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

the most annoying POS here. Even the way you frame the sentences, the grammar - nothing reeks of more annoying than you are ra narsi. 

ethnonationalism is for mediocre losers like you.

once you understand that. rest is easy to follow.

go build your bungalow in TG/AP.

I'm happy with my 50sqm condo in the americas.

ethnonationalism is for mediocre losers like you.

once you understand that. rest is easy to follow.

go build your bungalow in TG/AP.

I'm happy with my 50sqm condo in the americas.

MG.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

MG.

person who claims to be leftist, but has no idea what it is, and wants ethnostates.. or societies or nations..

as if its implied what they represent.

pretty sure you've no idea how to define 'telugu' too.

I've spoken to countless tamil nationalist dumbfcuks just like you. you are all the same idiots.

the only way to define 'telugu' is through caste, btw. there's simply no other way. That's why I'll always be accepted as telugu whatever crap I speak about telugu society.