Mothhaaniki saadhincharu ra... Happy aa ippudu?

Raven_Rayes

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

person who claims to be leftist, but has no idea what it is, and wants ethnostates.. or societies or nations..

as if its implied what they represent.

pretty sure you've no idea how to define 'telugu' too.

I've spoken to countless tamil nationalist dumbfcuks just like you. you are all the same idiots.

the only way to define 'telugu' is through caste, btw. there's simply no other way. That's why I'll always be accepted as telugu whatever crap I speak about telugu society.

MG ra racist scum. i had enough of your annoyance today. why dont you boycott this forum with all the hatred of telugu. Because you know you will never be accpeted and you can never belong as much as you belong here. All you individualtiy is a fake. In the end you are a telugu guy.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

MG ra racist scum. i had enough of your annoyance today. why dont you boycott this forum with all the hatred of telugu. Because you know you will never be accpeted and you can never belong as much as you belong here. All you individualtiy is a fake. In the end you are a telugu guy.

lmao. I don't want to be accepted by fcuking scum db. why do you think I exclusively post abusive trash here?

yeah, in the end I'm a telugu guy.. Its like the mole I was born with. won't go away with just rubbing soap on it.

I need laser treatment to remove it. I'm workin on it. One day I won't be telugu. when I'll be completely free.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

All you individualtiy is a fake

fake is good. you won't know coz you are small minded ethno trash.

one day I will make the transition to something greater. you'll be stuck with casteist sh1theads arguing about fcuking Rajamouli movies. lmao.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

imagine being proud of something you were born with.. what kind of loser is proud of an identity that is handed to him with birth?

ans: losers like sanghis, nativists, casteists, etc.

all living in their own constructed world where 'their people' are hardworking and special as if its unique to them.

it'd have been better if you assholes stayed as chimps.

I compltely support trump if he keeps away trash like @Raven_Rayes from america. This SOB wants telugu people divided in to numerous states with restrictions on qualification for a guy coming from Vijaywada to hyd. But want to enjoy immigration to america and china and diversity and privelges of citizenship there.

he belongs to slums of chennai. Thokki paari 10gali ee batch ni only in chennai with no freedom to move.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

imagine being proud of something you were born with.. what kind of loser is proud of an identity that is handed to him with birth?

ans: losers like sanghis, nativists, casteists, etc.

all living in their own constructed world where 'their people' are hardworking and special as if its unique to them.

it'd have been better if you assholes stayed as chimps.

piccha munja telugu is a language. anyone can learn. anyway i had enough of trash like you. Like a slave you will elarn toefl jump through all hoops for foregin countries but spit on india. i really want real tightening of immirgation for peopel like you. Stay in that parrys corner rot - which is what you wish for telugu peopel anyway,

I compltely support trump if he keeps away trash like @Raven_Rayes from america. This SOB wants telugu people divided in to numerous states with restrictions on qualification for a guy coming from Vijaywada to hyd. But want to enjoy immigration to america and china and diversity and privelges of citizenship there.

he belongs to slums of chennai. Thokki paari 10gali ee batch ni only in chennai with no freedom to move.

Trump or the worst racist in the world cannot keep me away from america.

no one can stop me from moving anywhere I want to. and I want to move to america/canada.

piccha munja telugu is a language. anyone can learn. anyway i had enough of trash like you. Like a slave you will elarn toefl jump through all hoops for foregin countries but spit on india. i really want real tightening of immirgation for peopel like you. Stay in that parrys corner rot - which is what you wish for telugu peopel anyway,

dude, tightening immigration won't keep me out. lmao.

I'm by my own choice in India now. and I'll leave soon.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Trump or the worst racist in the world cannot keep me away from america.

no one can stop me from moving anywhere I want to. and I want to move to america/canada.

i wish though. Who knows like Telangana it may happen- enjoy then you piece of racist trash.,

If not stopping at airports - i wish you suffer direct racist abuse. Like andhras endured as "thadi gonthu tho kosthar", "stealers". I really wish it happens you. There is no one more deserving - RACIST TRASH and SCUM.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i wish though. Who knows like Telangana it may happen- enjoy then you piece of racist trash.,

you can wish whatever you want. if not US, I'll move to costa rica or brazil or colombia.

I'm open to everything. anything better than having to live in India.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you can wish whatever you want. if not US, I'll move to costa rica or brazil or colombia.

I'm open to everything. anything better than having to live in India.

I dont know ra narsi. but i wish a dogs life whereever you are. It is befitting to you. Just like you wish for people here. who knows it may happen  RACIST SCUM.

If not stopping at airports - i wish you suffer direct racist abuse. Like andhras endured as "thadi gonthu tho kosthar", "stealers". I really wish it happens you. There is no one more deserving - RACIST TRASH and SCUM.

haha.. what makes you think I havent suffered racist abuse? I've already lived in the west for a long time.

I don't care about it. its worth it to work through that abuse, than to stay in a mediocre ethnostate like the one you have in mind for telugus. oh, the mediocrity..

I dont know ra narsi. but i wish a dogs life whereever you are. It is befitting to you. Just like you wish for people here. who knows it may happen  RACIST SCUM.

I don't mind a dog's life. I just don't want to live in an ethnonationalist paradise like Amaravati.

I'm not joking. I'm glad to sleep on pavements in HK than live in an ethnostate.

and I have slept in pavements outside india, and in India too.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. what makes you think I havent suffered racist abuse? I've already lived in the west for a long time.

I don't care about it. its worth it to work through that abuse, than to stay in a mediocre ethnostate like the one you have in mind for telugus. oh, the mediocrity..

suffer more. Suffer through a law. After all thats what you want for millions. where will you escape ra narsi ga.. All that poses about individuality took you nowhere.  You probably post 2-3 posts for every one of mine. There is probably the only forum where you have some social connect. and you want this db destroyed and mock at telugu identity. Pathetic.