Mothhaaniki saadhincharu ra... Happy aa ippudu?

Raven_Rayes

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont know ra narsi. but i wish a dogs life whereever you are. It is befitting to you. Just like you wish for people here. who knows it may happen  RACIST SCUM.

all this because you are 'proud' of the identity you were handed at birth. lmao.

is there a bigger loser than you?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't mind a dog's life. I just don't want to live in an ethnonationalist paradise like Amaravati.

I'm not joking. I'm glad to sleep on pavements in HK than live in an ethnostate.

and I have slept in pavements outside india, and in India too.

haha. you cant even stop yourself from coming here in to this db. All this drama - nowhere you are accepted as their own. Pathetic.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

suffer more. Suffer through a law. After all thats what you want for millions. where will you escape ra narsi ga.. All that poses about individuality took you nowhere.  You probably post 2-3 posts for every one of mine. There is probably the only forum where you have some social connect. and you want this db destroyed and mock at telugu identity. Pathetic.

I'll actually be more than fine :)

if you really want me to suffer, you must wish for me to live in Amaravati after it is built. I'll probably kill myself within a week.

haha. you cant even stop yourself from coming here in to this db. All this drama - nowhere you are accepted as their own. Pathetic.

is it more pathetic than you enaging with me in a db, where you think you are accepted, but have no one to talk to? hehe..

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how pathetic is it to be proud of something you were born into? lmao.

trying to pathetically restrict yourself into one group, and then claim dishonestly that anyone can be part of that group, if they just learnt to be this and that.

you guys really should've stayed chimps.

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'll actually be more than fine :)

if you really want me to suffer, you must wish for me to live in Amaravati after it is built. I'll probably kill myself within a week.

really ? you have no problems living in nyc or sfo - built after clearing natives- with capital from slave owning slaves. You will even learn teofl for them but you got a problem living in amaravati built with farmers DONATING land.

As i said before the "visceral hatred" you developed with your prejuidce and kallibolli kaburlu has set you up for failure in understanding the world.

really ? you have no problems living in nyc or sfo - built after clearing natives- with capital from slave owning slaves. You will even learn teofl for them but you got a problem living in amaravati built with farmers DONATING land.

As i said before the "visceral hatred" you developed with your prejuidce and kallibolli kaburlu has set you up for failure in understanding the world.

no. I don't have any problems living in nyc/sfo.. they have great density and I'd love to live there. Plus it has people from all over the world.

not in the middle of nowhere that doesnt even have a fcuking railway line to connect it.

nyc/sfo were built after clearing natives? hmmm.. okay.. if we apply the same standard Amaravati farmers are usurpers of land from others. lmao.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no. I don't have any problems living in nyc/sfo.. they have great density and I'd love to live there. Plus it has people from all over the world.

not in the middle of nowhere that doesnt even have a fcuking railway line to connect it.

nyc/sfo were built after clearing natives? hmmm.. okay.. if we apply the same standard Amaravati farmers are usurpers of land from others. lmao.

yea you hate it because it is poor in infrastructure. whats that "lmao" - farmers are usuerpers of their own land ? mental narsi.

yea you hate it because it is poor in infrastructure. whats that "lmao" - farmers are usuerpers of their own land ? mental narsi.

everyone is an usurper. lmao.

some admit to it like in US. rest live in constructed world where they are pure and sweet as a race untainted by violence and usurping.

yes, I hate it because that fcuker wanted to build big sh1t before getting basics like railway connections done.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

everyone is an usurper. lmao.

some admit to it like in US. rest live in constructed world where they are pure and sweet as a race untainted by violence and usurping.

yes, I hate it because that fcuker wanted to build big sh1t before getting basics like railway connections done.

yea "everyone is an usuruper" "LOL" - everyone is racist. so everyone is cool. Inka 10ge.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea "everyone is an usuruper" "LOL" - everyone is racist. so everyone is cool. Inka 10ge.

yeah.. amaravati farmers owned the land they are tilling for 100s of years before?

lmao. ofcourse they'd be usurpers. british land registration system was forced on farmers who were engaging in communal farming earlier. pretty sure all lands are usurped. that's how dalits ended up landless