Mothhaaniki saadhincharu ra... Happy aa ippudu?

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah.. amaravati farmers owned the land they are tilling for 100s of years before?

lmao. ofcourse they'd be usurpers. british land registration system was forced on farmers who were engaging in communal farming earlier. pretty sure all lands are usurped. that's how dalits ended up landless

"hahaha - everyone is usurper, everyone is a killer ..lol lol lol" you have such clarity on history when more than one third of landwoners are dalits themselves (well in proportion to their population). you have zero knowledge about andhra but "visceral hatred". you have full knowledge of racism and experienced it directly but "awesom because linus torvals gave an OS for free".

mental narsi.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

"hahaha - everyone is usurper, everyone is a killer ..lol lol lol" you have such clarity on history when more than one third of landwoners are dalits themselves (well in proportion to their population). you have zero knowledge about andhra but "visceral hatred". you have full knowledge of racism and experienced it directly but "awesom because linus torvals gave an OS for free".

mental narsi.

I was making a general point dumbfcuk. all land everywhere is indeed usurped after british imposed their registration system that allows them to collect tax easily. Its basic history dumbfcuk.

whether the claim that 1/3rd of lands in amaravati is dalit is immaterial here. since that land would also have been usurped. it just happened to land in the hands of dalits (if even that claim is true).

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I was making a general point dumbfcuk. all land everywhere is indeed usurped after british imposed their registration system that allows them to collect tax easily. Its basic history dumbfcuk.

whether the claim that 1/3rd of lands in amaravati is dalit is immaterial here. since that land would also have been usurped. it just happened to land in the hands of dalits (if even that claim is true).

lands in dalit hand is immaterial? it is immaterial it is roughly in proportion to their population.?

mental narsi.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lands in dalit hand is immaterial? it is immaterial it is roughly in proportion to their population.?

mental narsi.

It was still usurped land. lmao

you were the idiot that bought up the topic of usurping of lands. All lands are indeed usurped asshole.

none of the pure great farmers you like can claim that their ancestors never usurped the land they are currently sitting on.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It was still usurped land. lmao

you were the idiot that bought up the topic of usurping of lands. All lands are indeed usurped asshole.

none of the pure great farmers you like can claim that their ancestors never usurped the land they are currently sitting on.

let me ask you ra mental narsy. did you face any racism in andhra ? did you face any casteism in andhra ? all you have is kallibolli kaburlu from your cousin. You faced direct racism in west.

But you will kill yourself to live in an andhra city however west is awesome to you because linus trovalds wrote linux for free ?

ever struck anything wrong about you to yourself ?

mental narsi

14 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

let me ask you ra mental narsy. did you face any racism in andhra ? did you face any casteism in andhra ? all you have is kallibolli kaburlu from your cousin. You faced direct racism in west.

But you will kill yourself to live in an andhra city however west is awesome to you because linus trovalds wrote linux for free ?

ever struck anything wrong about you to yourself ?

mental narsi

the only thing that is wrong about me is that I'm lowering my standards to talk to you.