Why did BJP not lif ban on Rushdie's novel

Telugodura456

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

veedu vesey logic meedha manam question cheyyatam start chestey oka janma saripodhu. enni contradictions untayantey.

asalu aadu question ki emanna artham undha? what's he trying to say with that question?

exposing BJP hypocrisy anuko. but its not even hypocrisy. BJP has better ways to politicize hindu-muslim fractures in India, than unbanning satanic verses. repu anti Hindu evadanna raasthey daanni ban cheyyataaniki kooda panikosthadi by pointing to waht congress did.

asalu veedu vaadi chinna upper class bubble bayata tirigaada India lo ani naaku serious doubt.

it is exposing db members hypocrasy not bjps. YOu are not invited in this anjuman - kastha prakkiki po. 

21 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nenu enduku demand sestha ra ayya ? Emi pani leda naku ? Nannu adigi ban chesinara book Ki ? Leka copyrights Naa degara vunaya ? Lekapothey ban chesinodini nena ?

What is the point boss ? Why would I even to make such a demand when it does not effect me at all and lest of the things I worry about…

so you are Ok with banning books if they hurt sentiments of turaqs. mari neekendhukura gola aadi gurinchi.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is exposing db members hypocrasy not bjps. YOu are not invited in this anjuman - kastha prakkiki po. 

threads in this db are not 'by invite' only.

use your pm to expose members 'hypocrisy' if you want to keep me out of it. lmao

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so you are Ok with banning books if they hurt sentiments of turaqs. mari neekendhukura gola aadi gurinchi.

did you fail logic classes at school?

if one says that he's not bothered about A, doesnt mean he's for !A..

indukey neeku chilakki cheppinattu cheppina edhi artham kaavatla. malli nee bathukki tekku okati.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

did you fail logic classes at school?

if one says that he's not bothered about A, doesnt mean he's for !A..

indukey neeku chilakki cheppinattu cheppina edhi artham kaavatla. malli nee bathukki tekku okati.

yendhi logic. Explain cheyyara narsi ga. he was making a big scene that rushdie was attacked by someone - but he is cool with banning his book. Is not banning book an attack on his earnings ? on his work? i am asking how you justify. what is your logic - do you have any logic at all ? you walk around the world in some confuzed daze.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

yendhi logic. Explain cheyyara narsi ga. he was making a big scene that rushdie was attacked by someone - but he is cool with banning his book. Is not banning book an attack on his earnings ? on his work? i am asking how you justify. what is your logic - do you have any logic at all ? you walk around the world in some confuzed daze.

I dont care what scene he was making. he's sanghi, its expected of him.

being cool with banning something is not the same thing as banning something. duh!

I don't follow all the sh1t people write. I'm just questioning your fcuking logic. his response was that he doesn't care about the ban. how is that equate to being 'for' the ban?

34 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I dont care what scene he was making. he's sanghi, its expected of him.

being cool with banning something is not the same thing as banning something. duh!

I don't follow all the sh1t people write. I'm just questioning your fcuking logic. his response was that he doesn't care about the ban. how is that equate to being 'for' the ban?

whaat ? ofcourse halwa cannot ban anything - he weilds no power. Saying halwa doesnt care about the ban does not add up with caring about Salman being attacked now. Salman was continuously attacked by hindu govt of india for every day his work was banned - robbing him of his earnings. Halwa apparently doesnt care about that. In other words halwa cares $hit about Salman. All he cares is that he can blame muslims.

mental narsi.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

whaat ? ofcourse he cannot ban anything - he weilds no power. Saying he doesnt care about the ban does not add up with caring because he is attacked now. he was continuously attacked by hindu govt of india for every day his work was banned - robbing him of his earnings. 

mental narsi.

so who's 'he' here? you are switching btwn halwa and rushdie ...

take a break. clear your mind.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so who's 'he' here? you are switching btwn halwa and rushdie ...

take a break. clear your mind.

just go by context. halwa was not attacked.

it taxes your little mind. i can understand that. 

perhaps it does yours, to actually write in english, other than in some imagined language that uses english letters and words.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

perhaps it does yours, to actually write in english, other than in some imagined language that uses english letters and words.

ok fixed it for you moron. so big on english for someone who claims languages are virtual.

ok fixed it for you moron. so big on english for someone who claims languages are virtual.

can't be bothered to look back and respond to that trash.