Why did BJP not lif ban on Rushdie's novel

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t take a stand..I live in a dynamic world and my stand depends on the situations. Nee laaga static stand teesukuni, pratidaniki oka formula apply chesi dobbichukodaniki

Satanic verses book unban chesthe emavutadi ? How does that relate to so called ‘stand’?

hahahahaha ... "i dont take a stand" - " i am dynamic" anta. basically " i dont know much and i am afraid to sound like a fool".

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I don’t take a stand..I live in a dynamic world and my stand depends on the situations. Nee laaga static stand teesukuni, pratidaniki oka formula apply chesi dobbichukodaniki

Satanic verses book unban chesthe emavutadi ? How does that relate to so called ‘stand’?

Let people read whatever they want to read. 

10 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Here oppressed is Rushdie. His book was first banned by India for “law and order” reasons. 

Exactly, the minority community felt demeaned with the conte TS of this book and was banned for the same.

Why would anyone want to unban it now ? How does that make Rushdie liberated ? He is not even of Indian subject and the book is banned in quite a few countries including India. 

11 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Let people read whatever they want to read. 

And get offended, then start stabbing people and authors who wrote such books ? 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Exactly, the minority community felt demeaned with the conte TS of this book and was banned for the same.

Why would anyone want to unban it now ? How does that make Rushdie liberated ? He is not even of Indian subject and the book is banned in quite a few countries including India. 

Real Estate GIF by RateperSQFT.com

who are these people who will get offended? And get offended to such level they issue a fatwa to kill the author? Why did UK provide security if he was wrong? Author can write at his will, you read or don’t read is your free will.