China 10gi pothey celebrate chesedhi first neney.

Raven_Rayes

i didnt watch the video, and I don't care.

I just wish china has an economic meltdown. the physical assets they built wil still remain and China will be okay @Telugodura456

growing at 7+% is just disgusting... I feel bad for the chinese people who are forced to make cheap products rest of the world use.

entuku bro? china vadu ninnu emi chesadu? Think from the other side, it was the largest upliftment of poor ppl from poverty to middle class. No other country did it in such a short time. Agreed that donga saale gallu. Fighting and Bitching for territory from all neighbors, xinjiang muslims story aiyte mental legustundi. 

Anyways, I want india to be better than them. China 10gali ani no wish. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, baabaa said:

entuku bro? china vadu ninnu emi chesadu? Think from the other side, it was the largest upliftment of poor ppl from poverty to middle class. No other country did it in such a short time. Agreed that donga saale gallu. Fighting and Bitching for territory from all neighbors, xinjiang muslims story aiyte mental legustundi. 

Anyways, I want india to be better than them. China 10gali ani no wish. 

People don't get lifted from povert to middle class. They just get lifted from poverty to being on the brink of poverty

5 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i didnt watch the video, and I don't care.

I just wish china has an economic meltdown. the physical assets they built wil still remain and China will be okay @Telugodura456

growing at 7+% is just disgusting... I feel bad for the chinese people who are forced to make cheap products rest of the world use.

china emo kani ccp pakka sanka nakipovali

24 minutes ago, Picheshwar said:

china emo kani ccp pakka sanka nakipovali

tvaraga jaruguthundi. don't underestimate the chinese people though.

bhaktulaki 1000 times minchipotharu koncham gap untey.

they will justify ever single pathetic thing ccp does, as long as it furthers their self image.

oka vidhanga ccp dog ki oka leash vesi control lo pettukunnattu pattukundhi vaallani. prapancham meedha ki vadilthey, karisestharu.

same like erdogan doing in turkey.

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

they will justify ever single pathetic thing ccp does, as long as it furthers their self image.

oka vidhanga ccp dog ki oka leash vesi control lo pettukunnattu pattukundhi vaallani. prapancham meedha ki vadilthey, karisestharu.

aa ccp leadership antha worst chavi chavali

Antha exploited aithe - why dont you stop using things made there ra narsi @Raven_Rayes .

Ofcourse you wont. You will grab everything they made. As a matter of fact entire world does.

And then spit on them and wish they collapse. Because you are narsi.

Mental stinky narsi.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Look at the sadist @Raven_Rayes - he wants 1.4 billion to have a meltdown, starve and die. I would rather your family have it. Sadisst scum.

Ye ra nuvvu north south ani edustuav malla edchevadimoda edupokati

1 minute ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Ye ra nuvvu north south ani edustuav malla edchevadimoda edupokati

Did i say i want north to economically collapse. I make posts pointint out how south is not treated well. THis guy wants a 1.4 billion society to COLLAPSE and he will celebrate anta.

sadist mental fck @Raven_Rayes

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

horrible racist. talking about 1.4 billion people like dogs being held on leash. Thuuuu. disgusting scum bag.

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Antha exploited aithe - why dont you stop using things made there ra narsi @Raven_Rayes .

Ofcourse you wont. You will grab everything they made. As a matter of fact entire world does.

And then spit on them and wish they collapse. Because you are narsi.

Mental stinky narsi.

I don't care about ethno supremacists ra.. whoever they are. if they are hindus, telugus, tamils, bengalis.. whoever.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

horrible racist. talking about 1.4 billion people like dogs being held on leash. Thuuuu. disgusting scum bag.

lmao idiot.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't care about ethno supremacists ra.. whoever they are. if they are hindus, telugus, tamils, bengalis.. whoever.

Is there more supremacist than you here ? you just called 1.4 billion people as rabid dogs 1000 times  worse than bhakts. while ha[[ily gorging everything they use. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Is there more supremacist than you here ? you just called 1.4 billion people as rabid dogs 1000 times  worse than bhakts. while ha[[ily gorging everything they use. 

idiot.