China 10gi pothey celebrate chesedhi first neney.

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Racist narsi gaadu red handed ga dorikaadu.

Aina sigga yegga ee disgusting POS racist gaadiki. He showed the same before multiple times on andhras and telugus.

@bhaigan this is your anna. Calling 1.4 billion people as dogs.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@bhaigan this is your anna. Calling 1.4 billion people as dogs.

Why does your life revolve around Kamma caste fanaticism

Why do you spend all your weekends in the kamma caste gatherings

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Racist narsi gaadu red handed ga dorikaadu.

Aina sigga yegga ee disgusting POS racist gaadiki. He showed the same before multiple times on andhras and telugus.

arey you are too dumb to corner me. ekkuva try cheyyaku.

ee db lo already oka army try chesi alisi poyi vadilesaaru. vaallani nenu twitter lo tagulukoni paruvu teeyochu.. kaani nenu manchodini.. what happens in vegas stays in vegas type lo samgraham paatisthunna.

mundhu nuvvu brain penchuko. time ayna parley.. penchukoni taravatha kanapadu.

edupu gottu post lu maanu.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

arey you are too dumb to corner me. ekkuva try cheyyaku.

ee db lo already oka army try chesi alisi poyi vadilesaaru. vaallani nenu twitter lo tagulukoni paruvu teeyochu.. kaani nenu manchodini.. what happens in vegas stays in vegas type lo samgraham paatisthunna.

mundhu nuvvu brain penchuko. time ayna parley.. penchukoni taravatha kanapadu.

edupu gottu post lu maanu.

yedisaav.  Racist bully.

person who refers to muslims in India as turaq, is calling someone else a racist. lmao.

turaq is not a slang. It is short for turks. I dont like to use words like muslims, salman etc so as not to attrack undesirable attention to this forum by outsiders.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

turaq is not a slang. It is short for turks. I dont like to use words like muslims, salman etc so as not to attrack undesirable attention to this forum by outsiders.

nice cover drive. why is it a short word for turks?

when you lose your mind when someone says 'andhrollu', but saying turqs is okay.. hmm.

nice cover drive. why is it a short word for turks?

when you lose your mind when someone says 'andhrollu', but saying turqs is okay.. hmm.

10gera madorchod.  It wont defend the way you explicity called all chinese as dogs. Using a common work in telugu society is same as stereotyping 1.4 billion people?. Rotten soul, rotten person, rotten family.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera madorchod.  It wont defend the way you explicity called all chinese as dogs. Using a common work in telugu society is same as stereotyping 1.4 billion people?. Rotten soul, rotten person, rotten family.

Its your interpretation that I called Chinese as dogs. I only used an analogy. do you understand how analogies work?

I doubt you do. like the time you tried to repeat what your idiot friend said how LCA is free.. that's not an analogy. thats just your dumbfcukery in display.

Its your interpretation that I called Chinese as dogs. I only used an analogy. do you understand how analogies work?

I doubt you do. like the time you tried to repeat what your idiot friend said how LCA is free.. that's not an analogy. thats just your dumbfcukery in display.

hahahahaha - let me quote "

don't underestimate the chinese people though.

bhaktulaki 1000 times minchipotharu koncham gap untey.

they will justify ever single pathetic thing ccp does, as long as it furthers their self image.

oka vidhanga ccp dog ki oka leash vesi control lo pettukunnattu pattukundhi vaallani. prapancham meedha ki vadilthey, karisestharu."

hahahahaha

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahahaha - let me quote "

don't underestimate the chinese people though.

bhaktulaki 1000 times minchipotharu koncham gap untey.

they will justify ever single pathetic thing ccp does, as long as it furthers their self image.

oka vidhanga ccp dog ki oka leash vesi control lo pettukunnattu pattukundhi vaallani. prapancham meedha ki vadilthey, karisestharu."

hahahahaha

its clearly an analogy. lmao.

I'm not referring to chinese people as dogs. I've not exchanged the word chinese for 'chinkies' or 'dogs'. I just presented an analogy to understand how ccp is controlling the chinese nationalism. like you are freely using the word 'turaqs', just because they themselves use it to describe themselves. that's not the context the word operates in outside of their own safe spaces.

you freely used it coz you are a racist, who doesnt blink an eye about calling Indians as turqs. and want to pretend like it has no significance in the current india. its precisely what sanghis call them too, and that needs no pointing out.

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its clearly an analogy. lmao.

I'm not referring to chinese people as dogs. I've not exchanged the word chinese for 'chinkies' or 'dogs'. I just presented an analogy to understand how ccp is controlling the chinese nationalism. like you are freely using the word 'turaqs', just because they themselves use it to describe themselves. that's not the context the word operates in outside of their own safe spaces.

you freely used it coz you are a racist, who doesnt blink an eye about calling Indians as turqs. and want to pretend like it has no significance in the current india. its precisely what sanghis call them too, and that needs no pointing out.

hahaha - pathetic liar .

You actually said CPC (it is CPC by the way stop the racist CCP) is the rational actor - holding the rabid dogs that chinese are by leash.

Still holding on to "turaqs" arent you. 

it is obvious you got exposed  like a dog that you are .

You wont go anywhere ra narsi - no matter how much you slave for dems or libs you have experienced racism. No matter how much you despise china they continue to grow.

Mental narsi.

34 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - pathetic liar .

You actually said CPC (it is CPC by the way stop the racist CCP) is the rational actor - holding the rabid dogs that chinese are by leash.

You wont go anywhere ra narsi - no matter how much you slave for dems or libs you have experienced racism. No matter how much you despise china they continue to grow.

Mental narsi.

ofcourse referring to Indians as turaqs is obviously racist. it seems like you've never even considered how racist you are.

freely using 'turaq' in a racist forum like this db, to feel close to fellow racists here, I guess.

what is 'exposed like a dog'? what school did you go to in Hyd? lmao.

ccp/cpc who cares dude.. I'm not replacing the word 'chinese' to 'dogs', like you replaced muslims with 'turaqs'. the racism is in built that you don't even know that you are racist. no wonder you go around accusing others of racism.

42 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - pathetic liar .

Mental narsi.

calling Indian muslims as turqs is the same as a brit calling south asians in uk as paki.

even a brit when asked will defend his use of paki in exactly the same nonchalant way that you are doing.