China 10gi pothey celebrate chesedhi first neney.

Raven_Rayes

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ofcourse referring to Indians as turaqs is obviously racist. it seems like you've never even considered how racist you are.

freely using 'turaq' in a racist forum like this db, to feel close to fellow racists here, I guess.

what is 'exposed like a dog'? what school did you go to in Hyd? lmao.

ccp/cpc who cares dude.. I'm not replacing the word 'chinese' to 'dogs', like you replaced muslims with 'turaqs'. the racism is in built that you don't even know that you are racist. no wonder you go around accusing others of racism.

cha really ? it is not "indians" btw it is muslims. It was never racist. Moreover even if one takes offense it is in common parlance. If turaqs is offensive then turkey will have to change their name lol.

Comparing calling muslims as turaqs to chinese as dogs. wow.

I actually told you why i use turaq - i dont want to use words like Salman and his book in this forum. It may attrack unwanted attention.

Saying i am racist to muslims is an obvious dishonest thing - you know it ofcourse. Everyone KNOWS here the number of posts i made for muslims.

But you need to "win" . If not for you that mob which gave you the id. How can you lose for them? haha

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

calling Indian muslims as turqs is the same as a brit calling south asians in uk as paki.

even a brit when asked will defend his use of paki in exactly the same nonchalant way that you are doing.

rey MENTAL - show me a guy in hyd who will take offense to turaqs. No one cares.

You are trying REALLY HARD  to cope with your obvious chinese are dogs racism.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

cha really ? it is not "indians" btw it is muslims. It was never racist. Moreover even if one takes offense it is in common parlance. If turaqs is offensive then turkey will have to change their name lol.

Comparing calling muslims as turaqs to chinese as dogs. wow.

I actually told you why i use turaq - i dont want to use words like Salman and his book in this forum. It may attrack unwanted attention.

Saying i am racist to muslims is an obvious dishonest thing - you know it ofcourse. Everyone KNOWS here the number of posts i made for muslims.

But you need to "win" . If not for you that mob which gave you the id. How can you lose for them? haha

nice cover drive.

I'm not going to harass you about this.. take it easy. try not to use turaq. whatever bs explanation you give for that is frankly nonsense, given how the word is used to identify muslims as outsiders, and not Indians.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nice cover drive.

I'm not going to harass you about this.. take it easy. try not to use turaq. whatever bs explanation you give for that is frankly nonsense, given how the word is used to identify muslims as outsiders, and not Indians.

10gera. Comparing turaqs with paki anta. you have neither knoweldge nor context. And no matter how hard you try you cant polish the turd you are.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

rey MENTAL - show me a guy in hyd who will take offense to turaqs. No one cares.

You are trying REALLY HARD  to cope with your obvious chinese are dogs racism.

nice cover drive. lets see if you have the decency to self correct or double down on the usage of the word just because I made you feel like sh1t by pointing at it.

tamilians also used to simply refer to telugus in chennai as goltis, until they stopped sometime in the mid 90s. ofcourse  new gen tamil nationalists have brought back the word to harass telugu minorities who disagree with them.

or may be you feel that as telugu ethnonationalist, it doesn't matter how you address other groups within your society, as long as you confer a deep respect for whatever you consider as 'telugu'. not surprised. lmao.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. Comparing turaqs with paki anta. you have neither knoweldge nor context. And no matter how hard you try you cant polish the turd you are.

so what are you saying? that you will continue to use turaq, while lecturing me about how to respect people, is it?

even with all the hatred I have for ethnonationalists, I don't call groups of people by names that otherise them.

it comes to ethnonationalists naturally I guess.. to treat anyone not part of their in-group as less than animals..

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nice cover drive. lets see if you have the decency to self correct or double down on the usage of the word just because I made you feel like sh1t by pointing at it.

tamilians also used to simply refer to telugus in chennai as goltis, until they stopped sometime in the mid 90s. ofcourse  new gen tamil nationalists have brought back the word to harass telugu minorities who disagree with them.

or may be you feel that as telugu ethnonationalist, it doesn't matter how you address other groups within your society, as long as you confer a deep respect for whatever you consider as 'telugu'. not surprised. lmao.

they used it in iit by the way to our face. by those brahmins. I havent seen non-brahmin tamils use it.They used to say "tenungu" or something like that.

ANyway ra narsi you are trying way too hard. Paki/golti are meant to be used against the faces of those people. Otherwise it has no meaning.

I am using here with no muslims at all. I will ofcourse stop an instant when a muslim takes offense to it. an INSTANT.

And it was never used in TG ( it is a TG word btw) in a derogatroy way.

You know what they say for mulims in andhra - Saaib. It came from Sahib. in TG it came from Turks which was a court language for a while.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

they used it in iit by the way to our face. by those brahmins. I havent seen non-brahmin tamils use it.They used to say "tenungu" or something like that.

ANyway ra narsi you are trying way too hard. Paki/golti are meant to be used against the faces of those people. Otherwise it has no meaning.

I am using here with no muslims at all. I will ofcourse stop an instant when a muslim takes offense to it. an INSTANT.

And it was never used in TG ( it is a TG word btw) in a derogatroy way.

You know what they say for mulims in andhra - Saaib. It came from Sahib. in TG it came from Turks which was a court language for a while.

so some tamils called you golti, which is a disgusting race baiting word, you feel its fine to use 'turaq'?

turaq is a disgusting otherising word. so many oldies use it regularly. Its pointless to ask them to change.

do you think in this climate in India, in this very racist islamophobic db, its okay to casually use 'turaq', just so you can get close to some people who feel you are one among them?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so some tamils called you golti, which is a disgusting race baiting word, you feel its fine to use 'turaq'?

turaq is a disgusting otherising word. so many oldies use it regularly. Its pointless to ask them to change.

do you think in this climate in India, in this very racist islamophobic db, its okay to casually use 'turaq', just so you can get close to some people who feel you are one among them?

no - did i use it as a justifcation? i was just telling you how it was.

Rey - you are trying WAY TOO HARD on turaq used in this forum.

First give me your ID donator - i need to talk to the guy to stop your nonsense.

29 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

like I said, its not my intention to harass you for using the word.

I don't get why you are so defensive about being asked to not use it.

ofcourse I think you are a fcuking piece of sh1t, with delusions of grandeur, but I'm surprised you don't have a better reason for using it.

it's clearly racist.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

no - did i use it as a justifcation? i was just telling you how it was.

Rey - you are trying WAY TOO HARD on turaq used in this forum.

First give me your ID donator - i need to talk to the guy to stop your nonsense.

you are an idiot. no one sane will want to talk to you.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

like I said, its not my intention to harass you for using the word.

I don't get why you are so defensive about being asked to not use it.

ofcourse I think you are a fcuking piece of sh1t, with delusions of grandeur, but I'm surprised you don't have a better reason for using it.

it's clearly racist.

who are you to take offensive? are you a muslim? no? then fck off.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

who are you to take offensive? are you a muslim? no? then fck off.

where did I take offense? lmao.

I simply called out your racism. you went on a big train of defense invoking everything from your imagined experience in IITM, and my apparent referring of chinese as dogs.

just stop using that word. simple.

I already said that I'm not an indecent fcuk like you to keep harassing people who change. I hope you won't use turaq. thats all.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

where did I take offense? lmao.

I simply called out your racism. you went on a big train of defense invoking everything from your imagined experience in IITM, and my apparent referring of chinese as dogs.

just stop using that word. simple.

I already said that I'm not an indecent fcuk like you to keep harassing people who change. I hope you won't use turaq. thats all.

it is not racism. you are getting tedius now - dishonest piece of fck.

I will stop when i hear from a muslim. Not a prissy annoying doucebag like you.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is not racism. you are getting tedius now - dishonest piece of fck.

I will stop when i hear from a muslim. Not a prissy annoying doucebag like you.

so you don't even have muslim friends? lmao.

do you casually refer to them as turaqs and they are okay with it? lmao.

and you say you are from Hyd. do you have any friends other than uppercaste kammas? haha..