Mods note this behaviour

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. If you have any guts the drag those "freinds" of yours and ask them to face him.

Pathetic cowardly bunch.

first criteria to be my friend. accept that this db is utter trash. like insanely trash.

that's the starting point. then we go from there.

Maddalo "freinds". They have IDs in this forum but stay quiet anta. But they follow discussions intensely and trash talk me behind my back to this narsi.

Pathetic cowardly bunch.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

How well you have blended in this DB is obvious from "fans" sharing their ids with you @Raven_Rayes . I cannot ven think of that till now. I never knew about these things.

lmao. I've not blended to the extent of addressing plain bigots like they have somthing important to share.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Maddalo "freinds". They have IDs in this forum but stay quiet anta. But they follow discussions intensely and trash talk me behind my back to this narsi.

Pathetic cowardly bunch.

that's literally what the entire db does, dude.

too bad you lack friends here. make them, and talk about me with them. you'll feel better instead of crying to mods once every two weeks, about me.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

@Telugodura456 Bro...ivala Anantapur lo TDP rally vundi...against Gorantla Madhav.

Vellatleda ?

kodali nani cheppindi trying.. pattukoni veladadaaniki.

chey ki grip ravatledhanta. entra intha peddaga undhi ani shaking TDP mothham.

• Haha 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

that's literally what the entire db does, dude.

too bad you lack friends here. make them, and talk about me with them. you'll feel better instead of crying to mods once every two weeks, about me.

That absolutely destroys the point of db. i come here as an individual and i expect to engage others as same.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

That absolutely destroys the point of db. i come here as an individual and i expect to engage others as same.

none of your rants also dont qualify as engaging 'discussion'.

you can't even take a detached point of view in the right spirit, and go off on a tangent, while expecting a 'discussion'.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

none of your rants also dont qualify as engaging 'discussion'.

you can't even take a detached point of view in the right spirit, and go off on a tangent, while expecting a 'discussion'.

chaa... you have a delusional self image. And an obvious predatory one. It is clear that you have freinds in db and you engage them and discuss with them . I mean in sheer engagement you are like maybe 10 times more than me with the db.

And yet you pathetically claim like a loner - you want to destry db anta.

Infact you are the db here.  You represent the worst of this.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa... you have a delusional self image. And an obvious predatory one. It is clear that you have freinds in db and you engage them and discuss with them . I mean in sheer engagement you are like maybe 10 times more than me with the db.

And yet you pathetically claim like a loner - you want to destry db anta.

Infact you are the db here.  You represent the worst of this.

ofcourse I want to destroy this db. Including my obsessive behaviour in here, that I'm not particularly proud of.

I'm waiting for that one person who's actually better than I'm to challenge me.

you are not that guy. pilli_beta came close, but chose to focus on politics. otherwise she could've fcuked me out of this db. Ellen could also have. she was kind enough not to.

both girls. guys in this db are way too dumb to challenge me. some of them like me.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

ofcourse I want to destroy this db. Including my obsessive behaviour in here, that I'm not particularly proud of.

I'm waiting for that one person who's actually better than I'm to challenge me.

you are not that guy. pilli_beta came close, but chose to focus on politics. otherwise she could've fcuked me out of this db. Ellen could also have. she was kind enough not to.

both girls. guys in this db are way too dumb to challenge me.

10gera. You have been pathetially opwned by me. Nobody challenged your creepy indian nationalism, sneaky brahminism, anti asian hate like i did. You know it. I can only hope you learnt something from it.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. You have been pathetially opwned by me. Nobody challenged your creepy indian nationalism, sneaky brahminism, anti asian hate like i did. You know it. I can only hope you learnt something from it.

no one who 'owns' me will have to keep on repeating that they owned me.

just like I accept that pilli_beta somewhat owned me, and Ellen could've if she wanted to, but she liked me.

no one else came close.

you are not even in the horizon dude. you throw a lot of sh1t hoping something sticks.

the fact that you tag mods in desperation is proof that its time for you to put you on ignore.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

the trick here is dude, to realise that I'm not trying to own you, or anyone

I'm simply making jokes. about myself, my surroundings, my life. I make it in a way that is clearly provocative enough to get your attention. but the intention is not to get your attention.

it is to explore the range of jokes that can be made about my own pathetic existence.

that you think you are trying to 'own' me, when I'm doing it to myself is just hilarious.

if you do indeed own me, I'll gladly accept that and move on from this db. it must hurt, but you are nowhere near smart enough to do it.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

all i want is, for you all to get out of this trash db and have a wonderful life.

and leave me alone here.

in some ways, I may be secretly in love with you all. quite possible.