Mods note this behaviour

Telugodura456

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nobody challenged your creepy indian nationalism, sneaky brahminism, anti asian hate like i did. You know it. I can only hope you learnt something from it.

you must stop speaking to yourself.. especially because you are clearly dishonest about your own failings.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

Orey mee dumpa thega, 11 pages endira sami, whatsapp numbers exchange chesukondi okka pani ayipotadi..maaku endi antunna @psyc0pk

neekenti baadha annayya?

ee db lo lekuntey ekkuva informative discussions jaripesthunnara?

enduku ee overaction. avasaram antaava.

nee pani chooskoni po.. lekuntey ignore lo padey iddarni. option undhi ga.

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ofcourse I want to destroy this db. Including my obsessive behaviour in here, that I'm not particularly proud of.

I'm waiting for that one person who's actually better than I'm to challenge me.

you are not that guy. pilli_beta came close, but chose to focus on politics. otherwise she could've fcuked me out of this db. Ellen could also have. she was kind enough not to.

both girls. guys in this db are way too dumb to challenge me. some of them like me.

nice story ra narsi.

You come here like a mob. post obsessively. even discuss the posts with "freinds" outside - lmao.

And then "waiting" for "one person" anta -- hahahahha.

There is somehing totally off mentally with you.

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no one who 'owns' me will have to keep on repeating that they owned me.

just like I accept that pilli_beta somewhat owned me, and Ellen could've if she wanted to, but she liked me.

no one else came close.

you are not even in the horizon dude. you throw a lot of sh1t hoping something sticks.

the fact that you tag mods in desperation is proof that its time for you to put you on ignore.

Ofcourse you got crushed here many times with me.

ANd ofcourse it is unlikely you will have the courage to admit. You dont come here like an individual. you come like a mob. I am pretty sure your fans will say "no no no narsi you won ..tell me if you are too upset we will harass him" ...lol. And like a mob you satisfy yourself.

Even to be proven wrong or defeated one must have some indivuality. Individuality gives vulnerability but also opens to change.

You come like a pack of dogs - like a mob - you have no idea when your arguments failed or when they succeded.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ofcourse you got crushed here many times with me.

ANd ofcourse it is unlikely you will have the courage to admit. You dont come here like an individual. you come like a mob. I am pretty sure your fans will say "no no no narsi you won ..tell me if you are too upset we will harass him" ...lol. And like a mob you satisfy yourself.

Even to be proven wrong or defeated one must have some indivuality. Individuality gives vulnerability but also opens to change.

You come like a pack of dogs - like a mob - you have no idea when your arguments failed or when they succeded.

atleast I'm not tagging mods and crying like whiny baby. rest all that you said is just your silly inference based on nothing.

I didn't claim that I 'owned' you. because I'm not even trying to do it.

I just want you to lay off me, and try to act like a human person with an ounce of brain, and not get upset at random jokes on the internet.

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nice story ra narsi.

You come here like a mob. post obsessively. even discuss the posts with "freinds" outside - lmao.

And then "waiting" for "one person" anta -- hahahahha.

There is somehing totally off mentally with you.

where's the mob?

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast I'm not tagging mods and crying like whiny baby. rest all that you said is just your silly inference based on nothing.

I didn't claim that I 'owned' you. because I'm not even trying to do it.

I just want you to lay off me, and try to act like a human person with an ounce of brain, and not get upset at random jokes on the internet.

I tagged not to whine. But anyway it is clear that you have favourites among mods too. I was surprised why @psycopk didnt ban you after your behaviour here.

It is far more likey that i get banned than you. if not banned then yes you can flick your finger and let your "friends" harass me. Maybe i will quit then - who will suffer through all of it.

You are this forum really. The worst part of it.

I am pretty sure it is one of the mods who gave you this id.

You are not a human- i used to have  a little regard until you told me about id sharing and "freinds" waiting for a signal from you to harass me. - you are a troll and a mob here looking for prey.