Mods note this behaviour

Telugodura456

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm bullying you? haha..

you are trying like a coward. But it is clear you are co-ordinating  in the behind. why would someone make ids and give it to you.

something stinks about your batch to high heavens. Sicko predators.

It must be soul destroying that none of these work for you.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

you are trying like a coward. But it is clear you are co-ordinating  in the behind. why would someone make ids and give it to you.

something stinks about your batch to high heavens. Sicko predators.

It must be soul destroying that none of these work for you.

I'm not even trying actually.

you are too dumb for me to talk to.

I'm only responding to your bs, that you yourself decide to present to me. otherwise you are just another loser for me in this db, obsessed with race/caste/class/nativity or whatever sh1t you losers are obsessed with.

once you stop tagging and responding to me, I will stop tagging you. I already told you this many times.

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ori nee thelivi tagalada

@Raven_Raeyes is Halwa’s ID when @Android_Halwa was banned…when the ban was removed, I’m back to my original Id

@Badi_Chowdi @tappachabutra @Pappu_Packitmaar @Andhra_Meals @Halwa_Dobara@Sword_KanthaRao @Avakashavadi kuda naave…okati ban aithe inkoti eskoni vachina…Infact ie ID naave ani seppina ra Babu…inka nee badha endo naak aithe ardam aitale…inkoka 3-4 id’s vundali…gurtochinapudu edtha

single handed ga oka pichhi kukka ni db lo penchuthunna nenu.

oka roju vadilestha.. mimmalni andarni karusthundi.. adhey naa big plan in recha gotting edupugottodura..

still he's a work in progress. telangana vaalla meedha unna rosham, andhra vaalla meedha raavatla entha rechagottina.

pakka racist against TG ani again and again proving manodu.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not even trying actually.

you are too dumb for me to talk to.

I'm only responding to your bs, that you yourself decide to present to me. otherwise you are just another loser for me in this db, obsessed with race/caste/class/nativity or whatever sh1t you losers are obsessed with.

once you stop tagging and responding to me, I will stop tagging you. I already told you this many times.

I dont care. what interests me is this id sharing behind.  and there is co-ordination. it is obvious. Neeku vere wadu ID ivvdamendhi.

Nee id choosi halwa @Android_Halwa gaadu clone chesukuntamendhi

All are classic online bullying behaviour. Moving like a pack - having discussions behind the scece.

I heard about harrasment of some lady before too. 

Whatever it is - it stinks really.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

single handed ga oka pichhi kukka ni db lo penchuthunna nenu.

oka roju vadilestha.. mimmalni andarni karusthundi.. adhey naa big plan in recha gotting edupugottodura..

still he's a work in progress. telangana vaalla meedha unna rosham, andhra vaalla meedha raavatla entha rechagottina.

pakka racist against TG ani again and again proving manodu.

gaadidhi guddule. You and your pathetic plans dont do $hit to me.  And you know that yourself.

But it is these co-ordinating thing that is scary. I am not sure how many  people were victims before of this.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont care. what interests me is this id sharing behind.  and there is co-ordination. it is obvious. Neeku vere wadu ID ivvdamendhi.

All are classic online bullying behaviour. Moving like a pack - having discussions behind the scece.

lmao. idiot.

stop tagging me, or responding to my playful threads with dumb lectures about sh1t you have no clue about, and I won't even notice you exist.

everything I post in this is db is for fun. until I encounter a 3rd rate loser like you who doesn't know what is fun.

only rarely I get irritated by uppercaste mentality and mock it with some level of disgust. otherwise I'm just havig fun. YOu are welccome to have fun with me too... mock everyone along with me.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

gaadidhi guddule. You and your pathetic plans dont do $hit to me.  And you know that yourself.

But it is these co-ordinating thing that is scary. I am not sure how many  people were victims before of this.

awww.. scary, is it. looks like the world revolves around you and your pathetic insecurity at not being accorded the right respect.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. idiot.

stop tagging me, or responding to my playful threads with dumb lectures about sh1t you have no clue about, and I won't even notice you exist.

everything I post in this is db is for fun. until I encounter a 3rd rate loser like you who doesn't know what is fun.

only rarely I get irritated by uppercaste mentality and mock it with some level of disgust. otherwise I'm just havig fun. YOu are welccome to have fun with me too... mock everyone along with me.

what tagging you. I will hunt you like a hound - you trashy bullying scheming scumbag.

You have the profile of a predator. This thread is not about me. Get 100 of your trash gangs or a thousand of your ids  - nothing will happen to me.

But this co-ordinating behaviour can be harmful to vulnerable people.

awww.. scary, is it. looks like the world revolves around you and your pathetic insecurity at not being accorded the right respect.

bullying scumbag. co-rdinating ids with others. God only knows how many were harrased with these underhand tricks. thoo ne yava,

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Arey nee thelivi ki dandam ra Babu…

chala kasta padutunav kani…oksari date created chusi chavu ra Babu…

• Haha 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what tagging you. I will hunt you like a hound - you trashy bullying scheming scumbag.

You have the profile of a predator. This thread is not about me. Get 100 of your trash gangs or a thousand of your ids  - nothing will happen to me.

But this co-ordinating behaviour can be harmful to vulnerable people.

I'm not trying to do anything to you, idiot. haha..

I'm only posting random funny sh1t that you find offensive. and can't even articulate why they are offensive, without resorting to childish tantrums.

personally I think Im the funniest guy in this db. my fans give me their ids so I can continue to be funny.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Arey nee thelivi ki dandam ra Babu…

chala kasta padutunav kani…oksari date created chusi chavu ra Babu…

vaadiki antha telivi unte, eppudo nannu ignore lo petti poye vaadu. haha..

he needs to pretend like he's a victim. sandrabob edupu video is his inspiration. lmao

I'm not trying to do anything to you, idiot. haha..

I'm only posting random funny sh1t that you find offensive. and can't even articulate why they are offensive, without resorting to childish tantrums.

personally I think Im the funniest guy in this db. my fans give me their ids so I can continue to be funny.

rey mental narsi. This is NOT about me.

people give their ids to you ? and @Android_Halwa clones an id after your id to resemble it ? And all of you have similiar target of bashing TDP/andhra/kams (not that i care).

You guys are acting cute. But it is clearly what youer character really is.