Mods note this behaviour

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not trying to do anything to you, idiot. haha..

I'm only posting random funny sh1t that you find offensive. and can't even articulate why they are offensive, without resorting to childish tantrums.

personally I think Im the funniest guy in this db. my fans give me their ids so I can continue to be funny.

10gera you are venal racist POS here. And the fact you co-ordinate ids showed another dimension of underhandedness of you.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

rey mental narsi. This is NOT about me.

people give their ids to you ? and @Android_Halwa clones an id after your id to resemble it ? And all of you have similiar target of bashing TDP/andhra/kams (not that i care).

You guys are acting cute. But it is clearly what youer character really is.

you need to take a break from this db.

or atleast have me on ignore. clearly you are equipped to handle light fun, while you think its your right to post unhinged nonsense about me.

take care of your mental health. not worth losing it over some sh1t person (me) in this sh1t db.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera you are venal racist POS here. And the fact you co-ordinate ids showed another dimension of underhandedness of you.

Why does your life revolve around Kamma caste fanaticism

Why do you spend all your weekends in the kamma caste gatherings

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

vaadiki antha telivi unte, eppudo nannu ignore lo petti poye vaadu. haha..

he needs to pretend like he's a victim. sandrabob edupu video is his inspiration. lmao

Basically he is frustrated that TDP is out of power and trying everything to prove that TDP is superior in every aspect of life…anduke ie kastalu eediki

rey. what are you even trying to say ra? where's the coordination?

everyone in this db thinks you are me, and for that reason alone they stay away from you.

otherwise you'd have faced the worst trolling in this db. I literally saved you from being trolled in this db. haha..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Basically he is frustrated that TDP is out of power and trying everything to prove that TDP is superior in every aspect of life…anduke ie kastalu eediki

Its obvious. loss of power in Hyd is the triggering factor.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Look at this post by narsi  @Raven_Rayes -  where he clearly points out a co-ordinated bunch of people sharing IDs. If you look at related ID @Raven_Raeyes - this is held by halwa @Android_Halwa . I suspect they share Ids behind to get around bans and attack people here they dont like.  It wont bother me - but these are classic online bullying tactics - where people pack up behind scenes to attack prey.

Imagine them doing this to vulnerable people like teenagers and others.

Good Night GIF

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

you need to take a break from this db.

or atleast have me on ignore. clearly you are equipped to handle light fun, while you think its your right to post unhinged nonsense about me.

take care of your mental health. not worth losing it over some sh1t person (me) in this sh1t db.

you define unhinged nonsense here.  I am really puizzled with all this. It defenitely doesnt sound right,

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

And all of you have similiar target of bashing TDP/andhra/kams (not that i care).

ROFL…not that I care anta..!!

Nee badha antha ade kada…I’m certified anti-TDP and anduke kada Nuv Naa venta padedi…nuvvu oka glorified pulka ani oppukovu, sendrababu Bhajana cheyaleka chetulu kalchukuntav…

Nee lanti kastalu manushulaki ravodhu ra Babu..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

you crearted @Raven_Raeyes after seeing @Raven_Rayes . I dont know man. whaetver crazy things you do. 

One thing is clear - you guys are weak. you guys are underhanded. And TDP did a number on you that you need to behave in such an obviously strange manner.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its obvious. loss of power in Hyd is the triggering factor.

Yeah, literally eediki burra dobbindi. Tattukolekapotunadu…

• Upvote 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

ROFL…not that I care anta..!!

Nee badha antha ade kada…I’m certified anti-TDP and anduke kada Nuv Naa venta padedi…nuvvu oka glorified pulka ani oppukovu, sendrababu Bhajana cheyaleka chetulu kalchukuntav…

Nee lanti kastalu manushulaki ravodhu ra Babu..

10gera frustrated langa teddy ga. werid sickos.

you define unhinged nonsense here.  I am really puizzled with all this. It defenitely doesnt sound right,

well obviously I've earned the right to. I'm consistent with my tone in this db.

not call someone's mom a b1tch, because I disagree with him. and then pretend like its perfectly fine conversational topic to touch on. lmao.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you crearted @Raven_Raeyes after seeing @Raven_Rayes . I dont know man. whaetver crazy things you do. 

One thing is clear - you guys are weak. you guys are underhanded. And TDP did a number on you that you need to behave in such an obviously strange manner.

Yeah, I created ane kada ra septundi…create sesindi nene ani kuda septunna kada ra babu…

I wonder how I became weak by doing so ? Deeniki TDP Ki link petukuni burra paduchesukuntav ra modhu ga

he probably likes me.. even though sometimes I am harsh on him.

or he made it to mock me.. whatever..

naaku leni baadha neekenduku for him creating my mirror id?