Mods note this behaviour

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera frustrated langa teddy ga. werid sickos.

ROFL..

weird Nenu kadu ra…nuvvu… similar ID’s ni teesukelli TDP Ki link petukunnav chudu..

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Yeah, literally eediki burra dobbindi. Tattukolekapotunadu…

51k posts hgere in "ANDHRA" freinds forum. That is the level of patheticness you have. 

hating TDP is OK. But doing these weird things shows character. it is clear you are obsessed with TDP and you got  a lot of mental damage through that obsession.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

ROFL..

weird Nenu kadu ra…nuvvu… similar ID’s ni teesukelli TDP Ki link petukunnav chudu..

Nee mokam lo M’s M

yendhi narsi gaadu @Raven_Rayes ani Id chesthe nuvvu @Raven_Raeyes ane id aa ? I dont know man.

The level of obsession you have shows all forms of pathology.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

51k posts hgere in "ANDHRA" freinds forum. That is the level of patheticness you have. 

hating TDP is OK. But doing these weird things shows character. it is clear you are obsessed with TDP and you got  a lot of mental damage through that obsession.

Plus banned Id’s tho kalipithe oka 60k aitayi…and reputation is over 9k, 4th in the history of this DB..

So ? ID’s ke intha hurt ayyava nuvu ?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he probably likes me.. even though sometimes I am harsh on him.

or he made it to mock me.. whatever..

naaku leni baadha neekenduku for him creating my mirror id?

and "fans" shares id's to you to post! baane undhira.

yendhi narsi gaadu @Raven_Rayes ani Id chesthe nuvvu @Raven_Raeyes ane id aa ? I dont know man.

The level of obsession you have shows all forms of pathology.

Deentla obsession emundi ra ? You are the one who started off saying mocking or bullying…co-ordinated attacks…

Adi kadu ra Babu, I created iD after narsi..kavalante date susuko ra Babu ante Andhra and TDP hatred ani goal post shifting..

Anni Chandranna buddhule

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Plus banned Id’s tho kalipithe oka 60k aitayi…and reputation is over 9k, 4th in the history of this DB..

So ? ID’s ke intha hurt ayyava nuvu ?

hurt kaadhu. I am surprised assala. I actually feel pity for you ra halwa. I dont know what goes through that mind.

hating anyone is okay. its human nature. which can be changed in future with persuasion.

but hating TG, and pretending like you love them is something only dishonest fcuks like you indulge in.

this kind of pretense makes a person confident that he's doing it for the good of the people he hates. even though that people (TG) think you are a moron, and won't even respond to your sh1t. hehe..

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hurt kaadhu. I am surprised assala. I actually feel pity for you ra halwa. I dont know what goes through that mind.

orey yedhava.. I don't talk to anyone in this db who actively posts here. tension tagginchuko.

do i look like someone who participates in groups?

In a way its actually comical. Halwa gaadu narsi id ki deggara inko id. Narsi gaadi ki fans id ivvadam. All have some weird hate to andhra but come here. yendho ee katha.

Only thing is this co-ordination is behaviour of online bullies. Thats only matter of concern.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

and "fans" shares id's to you to post! baane undhira.

he's not the fan I was talking about. those 'fans' don't post in this db.

they create ids and give it to me when I'm banned.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

orey yedhava.. I don't talk to anyone in this db who actively posts here. tension tagginchuko.

do i look like someone who participates in groups?

nuvvu 10gera. That post was to halwa.  iam actually having fun now.

In a way its actually comical. Halwa gaadu narsi id ki deggara inko id. Narsi gaadi ki fans id ivvadam. All have some weird hate to andhra but come here. yendho ee katha.

Only thing is this co-ordination is behaviour of online bullies. Thats only matter of concern.

orey, prathi thread lo tag chesi, nuvvu pakkanodini bully anatam baavundhi ra.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

he's not the fan I was talking about. those 'fans' don't post in this db.

they create ids and give it to me when I'm banned.

cha... yendho ee vinthalu. These "fans" observe the db and then share ids to you after you are banned ? i am speechless assala.

nuvvu 10gera. That post was to halwa.  iam actually having fun now.

thread naa meedha esi, halwa tho enti ra sarasaalu?

vaadini vadilesi ikkada ra.