Mods note this behaviour

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

cha... yendho ee vinthalu. These "fans" observe the db and then share ids to you after you are banned ? i am speechless assala.

andukey brain penchukoni kanipinchu anna

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hurt kaadhu. I am surprised assala. I actually feel pity for you ra halwa. I dont know what goes through that mind.

Hurt antav..surprise antav..thread susthe as usual edupu thapa emi vundadu...like all roads lead to rome, nee edupu tirigi tirigi TDP degara agipotadi...

• Upvote 1

bhale santha ra idhi:

a) Halwa looks at narsi id @Raven_Rayes and loves it so much that he cretes @Raven_Raeyes for himself

b) Narsi has "fans" who silently witness the Db and promptly share another id and credential after he gets ban.

I dont know what to say. It sounds so strange to me.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

In a way its actually comical. Halwa gaadu narsi id ki deggara inko id. Narsi gaadi ki fans id ivvadam. All have some weird hate to andhra but come here. yendho ee katha.

Only thing is this co-ordination is behaviour of online bullies. Thats only matter of concern.

Deniki concern ra nayana ? 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Hurt antav..surprise antav..thread susthe as usual edupu thapa emi vundadu...like all roads lead to rome, nee edupu tirigi tirigi TDP degara agipotadi...

gaadidhi guddule. I am discovering how you guys operate. And i am amused really. Yes there is also concern that this is standard predatory behaviour.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

bhale santha ra idhi:

a) Halwa looks at narsi id @Raven_Rayes and loves it so much that he cretes @Raven_Raeyes for himself

b) Narsi has "fans" who silently witness the Db and promptly share another id and credential after he gets ban.

Ie annitiki TDP ki link enduku pettinav ra babu ?

Strange endi ra dintla...regular ga DB follow ayetollandiki telsu kada..that I have a similar looking ID ani....

Deniki concern ra nayana ? 

backroom co-ordination to bully someone - eppudu vinaledha ? online bullies co-ordinating with each other to harass a person. they use same techniques - id sharing gatra.

gaadidhi guddule. I am discovering how you guys operate. And i am amused really. Yes there is also concern that this is standard predatory behaviour.

kya hain ki re aasmani kabutar...

2024 lo kuda TDP doubt ae..nee lantodu chetiki rakunda potaru..telugu emaipotado ani bhayam ga vundi..

Ie annitiki TDP ki link enduku pettinav ra babu ?

Strange endi ra dintla...regular ga DB follow ayetollandiki telsu kada..that I have a similar looking ID ani....

TDo ledhu gaadidhi guddu ledhu. It is about you guys. Is it not strange to create id to resember another person id that closely ?

kya hain ki re aasmani kabutar...

2024 lo kuda TDP doubt ae..nee lantodu chetiki rakunda potaru..telugu emaipotado ani bhayam ga vundi..

TDP MG ste MG adavani. This is about you ikkada. You cant hide behind TDP defeats.

backroom co-ordination to bully someone - eppudu vinaledha ? online bullies co-ordinating with each other to harass a person. they use same techniques - id sharing gatra.

backroom co-ordination endi ra ulfa...a ID naade ani septunte malla co-ordination endi ra babu ? mental taggada ika neeku ?

When I'm claiming that ID is mine, what's left to co-ordinate ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

bhale santha ra idhi:

you never know what to say.. all you had to do was shut your stupid fcuking mouth and go along with the jokes I make..

or atleast have the mental sharpness to actual show me where I'm stepping over the line. so far you've failed in that. the decent thing to do is to stfu and put me on ignore if you find my jokes too triggering.

whining about my jokes is just pathetic dude.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

TDo ledhu gaadidhi guddu ledhu. It is about you guys. Is it not strange to create id to resember another person id that closely ?

No , Not at all. its a common practice.  oke manishi ki same SSN/Aadhar vunte strange kani similar looking ID's tho emi lolli ra ? 

co-ordinate attacks cheyalante dictionary patukuni link leni ID create chesi savadobbutaru kani a ID naade ani enduku septar ra mental pasha ?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

backroom co-ordination endi ra ulfa...a ID naade ani septunte malla co-ordination endi ra babu ? mental taggada ika neeku ?

When I'm claiming that ID is mine, what's left to co-ordinate ?

complete meltdown. ippudu lost count.

enni saarlu mod ki tag chesi edsaado paapam. nenu emi anakunda ney.

No , Not at all. its a common practice.  oke manishi ki same SSN/Aadhar vunte strange kani similar looking ID's tho emi lolli ra ? 

co-ordinate attacks cheyalante dictionaru patukuni lin leni ID create chesi savadobbuytaru kani a ID naade ani enduku septar ra mental pasha ?

hmmmmm. So why did you create an ID that similiar ? just want to know what goes through that mind