Mods note this behaviour

Telugodura456

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

because co-ordination seemed like a serious thing to me. This is an obvious predatory behaviour. In fact talking to them - they "offering" to harass me. All are dangerous online behaviours in general and should be banned from online presence.

Anyway mods may ban or they may not ban. I dont care. this behavour however warrants attention.

because you pretend like you are the victim.. when its you who's abusive everywhere. Not me.

mods here are trash. they don't have even an ounce of moral sense to run a db. to expect them to address bullying in this db is just stupid.

plenty of ids have been harassed in this db. none of them by me. in fact, I may have been the only one trying to defend them from mob comments.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

because you pretend like you are the victim.. when its you who's abusive everywhere. Not me.

mods here are trash. they don't have even an ounce of moral sense to run a db. to expect them to address bullying in this db is just stupid.

plenty of ids have been harassed in this db. none of them by me. in fact, I may have been the only one trying to defend them from mob comments.

I clearly said "this wont effect me" in the first post. But this behaviour is clearly not kosher. People offering to harass someone. Imagine doing this to senstivie individuals.

@Telugodura456 naa jaani dushman kabatti septunna vinu..not to demean you or your ability to understand things but nuv ie DB and ikada people opinions ni kastha serious ga teesukuntunatu vunnav...manchidi kaadu.

Nee kante kuda worst face off ayinayi psycopk ki and few other DB members ki because our political affiliations but they never crossed the line neither they banned me citing such a reason..they are mature guys and they have patience to deal with such things..

nuv kuda kastha patience techuko kaka...garam khoon and frustration I can understand but its just a virtual world..no one means nothing to anyone..neither their opinions..

Ie co-ordinated attacks kuda paniki rani vyhaharam..lite teesuko kaka...don't take things seriously..

• Upvote 1

I clearly said "this wont effect me" in the first post. But this behaviour is clearly not kosher. People offering to harass someone. Imagine doing this to senstivie individuals.

someone like you who randomly calls another's mom a b1tch is not a sensitive individual.

its surprising how little attention you pay to the harassment you engage in, here.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

@Telugodura456 naa jaani dushman kabatti septunna vinu..not to demean you or your ability to understand things but nuv ie DB and ikada people opinions ni kastha serious ga teesukuntunatu vunnav...manchidi kaadu.

Nee kante kuda worst face off ayinayi psycopk ki and few other DB members ki because our political affiliations but they never crossed the line neither they banned me citing such a reason..they are mature guys and they have patience to deal with such things..

nuv kuda kastha patience techuko kaka...garam khoon and frustration I can understand but its just a virtual world..no one means nothing to anyone..neither their opinions..

Ie co-ordinated attacks kuda paniki rani vyhaharam..lite teesuko kaka...don't take things seriously..

Dont take it seriously halwa. I just saw what seemed like co-ordinated behaviour and reported it. If you have nothing to fear you have nothign to fear.

Dont panic in an immature way.

someone like you who randomly calls another's mom a b1tch is not a sensitive individual.

its surprising how little attention you pay to the harassment you engage in, here.

yea - abusing someone from birth of region is great behaviour i suppose. I cllearly said then why i called your mom that.

Dont take it seriously halwa. I just saw what seemed like co-ordinated behaviour and reported it. If you have nothing to fear you have nothign to fear.

Ya Khuda..!!

Naaku vachedi ledu, poyyedi anthakanna ledu...ie fear factor endo..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

agree. people here may not have a brain.. but they atleast know when to just recede and talk within their friends.

telugodura has no friends here. that's the problem. if he had, he would happily spend a lot of time talking to them about me, and leave me alone to make my jokes about uppercaste scum.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what's there to 'fear' ra? orey nee comedy maamulu ga ledhu ga.

agree. people here may not have a brain.. but they atleast know when to just recede and talk within their friends.

telugodura has no friends here. that's the problem. if he had, he would happily spend a lot of time talking to them about me, and leave me alone to make my jokes about uppercaste scum.

chaa...keep speculating.

what's there to 'fear' ra? orey nee comedy maamulu ga ledhu ga.

he seemed to fear that i am asking for a ban of his id. I am not doing that. just reporting what seemed like co-ordinating behavior.

yea - abusing someone from birth of region is great behaviour i suppose. I cllearly said then why i called your mom that.

the abuse I indulged in 'for birth of region' is in your mind. its your inference, based on your frustration that I don't accord you the same respect that you used to accord to me.

too bad dude. I don't make friends with ethnonationalist scum.

all my andhra/tg friends are open minded.

embrace your liberalism.. or just put me on ignore.

he seemed to fear that i am asking for a ban of his id. I am not doing that. just reporting what seemed like co-ordinating behavior.

no one 'fears' a ban in this db.

what sort of fcuking moron are you?

literally no one respects this db mods. they are not even deserving of any actually.

the abuse I indulged in 'for birth of region' is in your mind. its your inference, based on your frustration that I don't accord you the same respect that you used to accord to me.

too bad dude. I don't make friends with ethnonationalist scum.

all my andhra/tg friends are open minded.

embrace your liberalism.. or just put me on ignore.

10gera. Anyone can see what you stand for. share your "friends" id here. Let me see their liberalism.

yea right - they dont conveniently post here. Inka MGusi 10gey.