Telugu film industry treating hinduism

modi_bhakth

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

undachu. he's probably sourcing money from financiers who get money from dawood. evadiki telusu.

suresh antey vaalla ayya sampayinchaadu generational wealth sarey... veediki ekkadidhi anna.

Dil Raju gadidi appatlo golden hand pattina cinemaalanni pedda hits aiyyayi he roused from distributer to producer and has other successful businesses

27 minutes ago, huma said:

Dil Raju gadidi appatlo golden hand pattina cinemaalanni pedda hits aiyyayi he roused from distributer to producer and has other successful businesses

ahaaan.. malla vaadiki flops aey raaledha

5 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

It is kind of interesting. While Telugu movie industry has a rich history of making several mythological movies in the past - politically it never embraced BJP or even the RSS types.

Of the two Telugu states - BJP or RSS has more influence in Telangana than in Andhra Pradesh. In Telangana it is understandable because of its history with Nizam it was inevitable that there was a fertile ground for some Hindu consolidation under a Hindu banner.

I do not see anything new in recent Telugu movies making movies on Hindu Gods - I see it as an extension of what has always been done in the 50's and 60's with senior NTR in the lead in several of those movies.

There were actually some movies in the 90's I think - mocking some events in Mahabharata - a classic example would be the myriad "Draupadi Vastrapaharanam" scenes done to death for comedic effect.

Bottom line is Telugu movie industry has always made movies glorifying Hindu Gods, icons etc., and I do not see it as a recent trend. 

What about gopala gopala?

5 hours ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

It is kind of interesting. While Telugu movie industry has a rich history of making several mythological movies in the past - politically it never embraced BJP or even the RSS types.

Of the two Telugu states - BJP or RSS has more influence in Telangana than in Andhra Pradesh. In Telangana it is understandable because of its history with Nizam it was inevitable that there was a fertile ground for some Hindu consolidation under a Hindu banner.

I do not see anything new in recent Telugu movies making movies on Hindu Gods - I see it as an extension of what has always been done in the 50's and 60's with senior NTR in the lead in several of those movies.

There were actually some movies in the 90's I think - mocking some events in Mahabharata - a classic example would be the myriad "Draupadi Vastrapaharanam" scenes done to death for comedic effect.

Bottom line is Telugu movie industry has always made movies glorifying Hindu Gods, icons etc., and I do not see it as a recent trend. 

It's just that political parties using film industries to polarize the country/voters. like wise I see some film personalities are slow started using Hinduism while promoting to get milage in North. It's going to get ugly in future for sure.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

It's just that political parties using film industries to polarize the country/voters. like wise I see some film personalities are slow started using Hinduism while promoting to get milage in North. It's going to get ugly in future for sure.

Guess if I am right Kartikeya 2 used this angle to promote movie in north...

6 hours ago, Starblazer said:

naaku college days varaku Bollywood lo pouranikala meeda movies raledani teliyadu... meeku ippati daaka Tollywood lo vachayani teliyadanukunta.

Good to know. Even I didn’t knew about this. 

40 minutes ago, Democraticcompulsion said:

Telugu cinemalu edo kothaga devudini kanipettinattu ee edupu endira ayya...

Maree pseudo secular galla la unnare.

Hinduism anagaaney Monda yedupu yedchey sannasi Lzk’s yekkuva ayyaaru ee madhya !

34 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Guess if I am right Kartikeya 2 used this angle to promote movie in north...

Ee idea edho baagundhi ga prathodu idhey idea pettukoni pothey baagundu inka.  

Itu Kerala ni cover cheyaalantey Oka Christian ni pettukuntey saripothundhemo !