Funny theatre.. this guy needs more love

hunkyfunky2

Indians ki unnanta cinema celebrity maniacal POONAKAM veera pichi inka evarki ledu. Over population nela ticket batch extreme karuvu lo unnaru, elanti cinema produce chesina it will run, due to illiteracy chillar cinema ayite inka baga nadustundi and makes more money! 1+ billion illiterate audience inka pandage pandaga producers ki !! Nowhere else in the world! So they won’t stop making cheap chetta cinemas and no hopes of serious movies.

I watch most Indian movies in 2 minutes - 30 seconds in the beginning, 30 seconds in the middle, 60 seconds at the end. Done! Watching entire low class low IQ Indian movies is a sheer waste of time. Only a few Indian movies are worth watching in theater. Rest are all watch online, skip, fast forward… or abandon. That’s what they deserve. Don’t even try watching outdated old movies.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, SGB said:

Indians ki unnanta cinema celebrity maniacal POONAKAM pichi inka evarki ledu. Over population extreme karuvu lo unnaru, elanti cinema produce chesina it will run, due to illiteracy chillar cinema ayite inka baga nadustundi and makes more money! So they won’t stop making chetta cinemas and no hopes of serious movies.

I watch most Indian movies in 2 minutes - 30 seconds in the beginning, 30 seconds in the middle, 60 seconds at the end. Done! Watching entire low class low IQ Indian movies is a sheer waste of time. Only a few Indian movies are worth watching in theater. Rest are all watch online, skip, fast forward… or abandon.

Can you name your favorite movies in the recent past ? 

14 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Can you name your favorite movies in the recent past ? 

In Telugu, RRR was cool in 3D! It was also in IMAX 2D but I opted for Standard 3D and the interval bang was an experience to be watched on the screen. 3D depth and effects were cool. Watch a movie while it is in theater in 3D or IMAX - once it’s gone it will never come back. I know some people did not like RRR but they should watch it in 3D before commenting. I did not like NTR pouring animal blood on his head in the intro scene which was utterly gross.

Ala Vaikunta Puramlo is a message oriented movie.

Beast is good with some Hollywood style behaviors (grinning before shooting,  screen going black after shooting, etc) and storytelling twist at the end. Ignore the average comedy.

Force 2, Uyare

Next Enti (ok with some good camera).

Major is a disaster (suicidal)! Waste of time.

Hollywood - Spectral, Den of Thieves, The Trip, Lincoln Lawyer, Triple Frontier, The Net, Blind Fury, Kingdom Ashin of the North (RRR lifted an action scene from this movie in NTR’s intro), Alive, Train to Busan, Blood Red Sky (ok vampire), Savages, Sicario, Old Guard, Birth of the Dragon, Rage, A walk among the tombstones, Ice Road, Dredd.

I like all the Thor movies but the new Thor Love & Thunder was a disaster and regret watching it. It’s really, really boring, silly and a utter waste of time.

when we watch in a theater there is no way to skip or fast forward.

46 minutes ago, SGB said:

In Telugu, RRR was cool in 3D! It was also in IMAX 2D but I opted for Standard 3D and the interval bang was an experience to be watched on the screen. 3D depth and effects were cool. Watch a movie while it is in theater in 3D or IMAX - once it’s gone it will never come back. I know some people did not like RRR but they should watch it in 3D before commenting. I did not like NTR pouring animal blood on his head in the intro scene which was utterly gross.

Ala Vaikunta Puramlo is a message oriented movie.

Beast is good with some Hollywood style behaviors (grinning before shooting,  screen going black after shooting, etc) and storytelling twist at the end. Ignore the average comedy.

Force 2, Uyare

Next Enti (ok with some good camera).

Major is a disaster (suicidal)! Waste of time.

Hollywood - Spectral, Den of Thieves, The Trip, Lincoln Lawyer, Triple Frontier, The Net, Blind Fury, Kingdom Ashin of the North (RRR lifted an action scene from this movie in NTR’s intro), Alive, Train to Busan, Blood Red Sky (ok vampire), Savages, Sicario, Old Guard, Birth of the Dragon, Rage, A walk among the tombstones, Ice Road, Dredd.

I like all the Thor movies but the new Thor Love & Thunder was a disaster and regret watching it. It’s really, really boring, silly and a utter waste of time.

when we watch in a theater there is no way to skip or fast forward.

Gargi choodu you might like it 

• Upvote 1