NRI bhakt - a unique sort of disgusting animal.

Raven_Rayes

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

You are posting a post posted by "Indian American Muslim Council" a post by a Muslim "Bhakth" aren't you a "Bhakth" of anti-bhakth community?

sounds like if you against Nazis killing jews, you must be a fcuking communist.

1 hour ago, YeddiBK said:

I thought that's what happens in a war.. you have to pick a side or be neutral. 

wrong.

nazis started blaming and killing communists in germany way before the war, and continued well into the war. this when they had a non-aggression pact with communist USSR to stay clear of each other's turf.

there's no neutral side where an elected govt of India marks and destroys homes of the minorities as revenge for their participation in a stage agains the govt.

unless you admit that you are bhakt. I'm assuming you are using that word as mockery, since you are calling me also a bhakt.

first you learn to pick a side. before telling me to. I"ve already picked it. I will fcuk bhakts whenever and wherever I can. even in employment.

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wrong.

nazis started blaming and killing communists in germany way before the war, and continued well into the war. this when they had a non-aggression pact with communist USSR to stay clear of each other's turf.

there's no neutral side where an elected govt of India marks and destroys homes of the minorities as revenge for their participation in a stage agains the govt.

unless you admit that you are bhakt. I'm assuming you are using that word as mockery, since you are calling me also a bhakt.

first you learn to pick a side. before telling me to. I"ve already picked it. I will fcuk bhakts whenever and wherever I can. even in employment.

I still didnt understand why should you pick a side when both sides are crazy.. can't a neutral group become a dominant group and ask both sides to stfu and stop being over-sensitive ?

I agree that being a neutral in govt destroying homes of people who are against them is same and supporting them.. because talk about political ideas is one thing and implementing them illegally is another..

13 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wrong.

this is so stupid, coming from you..

I am bhakt of things I believe are right for the society.. I dont care about one political party or person..