Melatonin ovaru aina vaduthara

csrcsr

Experience share cheyandi bro ? Off late e job gc tension lo padi, bad habits of having screen time tho sleep cycle antha 10engindi, addict avutama esukunte daily esukovala??

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Experience share cheyandi bro ? Off late e job gc tension lo padi, bad habits of having screen time tho sleep cycle antha 10engindi, addict avutama esukunte daily esukovala??

Over the counter non-habit forming.

adi supplement, your body produces and it if it ca’t  produce enough due to the exposure to light you go sleepless and that’s why you supplement it via tablets.

Not harmful you can have it daily  if you want it 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I use occasionally no issue so far . 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

never try bro. 

I'll suggest you best remedies. do you wear spects ?

Actually undi sight kani a specs epdu vaada I need to fix my habits bro potha repu malli eye checkup ki

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Over the counter non-habit forming.

adi supplement, your body produces and it if it ca’t  produce enough due to the exposure to light you go sleepless and that’s why you supplement it via tablets.

Not harmful you can have it daily  if you want it 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Actually undi sight kani a specs epdu vaada I need to fix my habits bro potha repu malli eye checkup ki

Thanks bros kani madya lo miru stop chesthe couldn't sleep alanti problems emi udnavu kada bro?

4 minutes ago, Tomb__ayya said:

never try bro. 

I'll suggest you best remedies. do you wear spects ?

I heard melatonin has no side effects bro but practical ga use cheisnavalu teliaydu

50 yrs varaku anni supplements, remedies, garbage try cheyochu bro, we;ll know only after 50 years, all the we do now wiill have results after 50. 

And we wanted to live 70, 80, 90 years live our grandparents who used to have regularly vitamin tablets, melatonins, seratonins, zero carb sugar, annual blood work @3$%

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

not sure about melatonin. But putting my phone few feet away before I go to bed , going on a long walk 2 hours before bedtime has helped.

No coffee or tea after lunch time and finally put GC card under pillow

Rofl mana mindsets telusu kada bro okati kakapothe okati so true screen time taggiyali

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Early morning walk ki vellandi….Antha set ayyipothundi 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

stop looking at blue screen, laptop or phone, even in night mode they emit a lot of blue light one of the worst things of these last 2 decades. Thappadu kabatti, get a bluecoat lens spects, prefarably Zeiss made, zero power, just blue coat. You don;t need to wear all the day, evening 3 or 4 ku pettukuni, night eppudu log off ayithe appati varaku pettuko, you;ll see a big difference. I tried crizol lens blue coat initially, not much difference anipinchundhi, then friend suggested Zeiss, huge difference. Also Zeiss lens looks premium and no weird bluish shade even with blue coat

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fish said:

Early morning walk ki vellandi….Antha set ayyipothundi 

Yaa tried bro madya lo konni rojulu taking pride in trying all types of scotch , bourbon tarvtha immigration job tensions antga messed up yaa exercises always help