#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

16 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Paapam Ashwin gaadu proper rules matladathadu but vaanni anadaru joker chestharu. Malla future la adhe rule kosam other fight chestharu. Bad luck ra Ashwin social media days la 

+1 .. I like him .. he fights within rules even if some people don't like that..and gives 150% to any team that he plays for...

I will never forget his contribution to Sydney test draw with Vihari.  That was some knock.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Mari. Adhi kottude yekkuva. Choker gadu vunnantha varaku RCB win avvadu anna. Vaadu retire avvagane rcb cup kodthadi chudu. 

VK gaadu captain endhi anna malli..I thought Faf was the captain?

1 minute ago, BattalaSathi said:

+1 .. I like him .. he fights within rules even if some people don't like that..and gives 150% to any team that he plays for...

I will never forget his contribution to Sydney test draw with Vihari.  That was some knock.

Ivvala clear ga adi not wide anna. He was arguing with umpire same time yerrifook nibba gallu twitter la Ashwin gaanni thittadam. Pure Dhobi Chokli fan war yerri hooks. Time pass gaallu. 

2 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

VK gaadu captain endhi anna malli..I thought Faf was the captain?

Vaadi right rib ki injury anna. So taking rest. Impact player la batting other player field 

• Thanks 1