#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

“You saw on TV that Mayers and Virat were walking side by side for a few metres post match. Mayers asked Kohli why was he constantly abusing them and Virat, in turn, questioned why was he (Mayers) ‘staring’ at him? Before that (Amit) Mishra had complained to umpire about Virat constantly abusing Naveen (ul-Haq), who is a No. 10 batter," the source said.

IPL 2023 Points Table: Check Team Standings, Team Points, Wins, Losses

“Gautam, sensing that things could turn ugly, pulled Mayers and told him not to have a conversation, when Virat made a comment. The heated exchange that followed seemed a bit juvenile," he added.

“Gautam asked ‘Kya bol raha hain bol’ (What were you saying?) and Virat replied, ‘Maine aapko kuch bola hi nahi, aap kyon ghus rahein ho?’ (Why are you coming in between when I haven’t told you anything?).

“Gautam responded, ‘Tuney agar mere player ko bola hai, matlab tune meri family ko gaali diya hai. (You abused my player and that’s like abusing my family) and Virat’s reply was, ‘Toh aap apne family ko sambhal ke rakhiye‘. (Then you take care of your family).

“Gambhir’s final reply before they were separated was, ‘Toh ab tu mujhe sikhayega…’ (So now I have to learn from you…)."

Both Kohli and Gambhir were heavily fined for their role in the altercation.

telugu-slap.gif 

Min ee range vundaali next time 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

LSG assam anukovali - with all these injuries. 

34/4 after 7 - hence proved?

9 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

34/4 after 7 - hence proved?

Prathee team manaku gatti poti ivvataniki try chesthunnayi..manollu chala kastapadali 9th position secure chesukotaniki

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Iven rod pitch lu ra 

Team antha hitters ni pettukoni pitch emo slow pitch. Ela vastayo ideas 

7 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Team antha hitters ni pettukoni pitch emo slow pitch. Ela vastayo ideas 

Vaaammo ee rod lu maamuluga levu