#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

#respect for his sense of humor and his spirit of taking it lightly rather than throwing tantrums.

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Ee year IPL ki super fun with diwakaram. I say thank you for all diwakarams

As a note of thanks .. sponsor shopping to all diwakarams .. asale Tana sabhalu nadusthunay kada thankyou

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

#respect for his sense of humor and his spirit of taking it lightly rather than throwing tantrums.

Yeah and vaadu big stages lo performing. Bowling thaggindhi but batting lo super. 

17 minutes ago, islander said:

Just like us baa..They migrate from England to NZ/Aus..first PR and then Citizens aitharu…but still blood and country pride England ae same mana laaga..vacations kuda Home visit ani poyi vastu untaru 2 years ki o sari

ardham ayyindhi baa...

8 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

not 100% same but close scenarios....main difference why this looks legit vs the carey's run out is...

first thing is it is in the middle of the over 2nd thing is till this over lambu has been standing outside his crease but started batting from the crease jut before this over and also the other thing is Anderson's pace and bounce is way lesser than Green...So Bairstow has been standing little front than carey but again both completed throw the ball the moment they received it in single motion....It would've been interesting if lambu had left the crease thinking the ball was dead and bairstow whipping of the bails off and asked for a runout or stumping

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Naaku fun and entertaining Kavali anna. Nenu okate match serious theeskunta that is Ind vs Pakistan. Manollu zim meedha 10ngina I don't care naaku fun vasthe. Yes sports like cricket soccer tennis sometimes NFL and NBA makes me happy. That's all I want don't care pride bokka

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct4SQG0OtT-/?igshid=YmM0MjE2YWMzOA==

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Yendho anna veedi wife Iyer insta posts nibbas la vuntai. Veediki yendho bad jaraganothundi anipisthundhi. 

2 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

not 100% same but close scenarios....main difference why this looks legit vs the carey's run out is...

first thing is it is in the middle of the over 2nd thing is till this over lambu has been standing outside his crease but started batting from the crease jut before this over and also the other thing is Anderson's pace and bounce is way lesser than Green...So Bairstow has been standing little front than carey but again both completed throw the ball the moment they received it in single motion....It would've been interesting if lambu had left the crease thinking the ball was dead and bairstow whipping of the bails off and asked for a runout or stumping

Modern day cricket ki spirit coke thumbs-up anedhi highly over-rated .. if it is within the rules they are fine .. anthe 

2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Modern day cricket ki spirit coke thumbs-up anedhi highly over-rated .. if it is within the rules they are fine .. anthe 

i totally agree...infact i share the same sentiment..spirit of the game is for loosers..