#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

3 hours ago, Sucker said:

Rey Rey yentra idhi 

Entertainment anna 🔥 🔥 Football and Cricket kosame ila PMs/Presidents involve avtharu

21 minutes ago, islander said:

Entertainment anna 🔥 🔥 Football and Cricket kosame ila PMs/Presidents involve avtharu

Yeah media and ICC want this athi. Good for game. More crowd interesting vuntadi. Thappu ledu more craze and interest vasthadi 

32 minutes ago, islander said:

Sad story..at least 12 teams WC undi unte SL, NED, Sco and ZIM all 4 vachhevi..item ICC gallu last WC 10 ae..idi 10 ae..10 teams tho WC endi ra me mental gallu

If a team fails to beat teams like scotland and netherlands , that too on a consistent basis i dont see any point why they should be participating in world cup - At least tournament will be much more competitive and not boring with one sided matches

10 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Rest for Tongue endhi .. vaadu aadindhe 1 test kadha veedi mokam manda..Anderson ante I understand.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Varini tongue gadu baga vesadu kada, ali again risk.

one way best baa..Wood is more potent(pace mostly they want to bounce out Aus)  than Tongue and also can bat...

Woakes kooda bowling all rounder Ali thesulu...This team can definitely bat deep ...

almost every one in the team can bat

10 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

one way best baa..Wood is more potent(pace mostly they want to bounce out Aus)  than Tongue and also can bat...

Woakes kooda bowling all rounder Ali thesulu...This team can definitely bat deep ...

almost every one in the team can bat

They should have removed Robinson and kept tongue. as long as starc is there long tail won't matter.

6 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

They should have removed Robinson and kept tongue. as long as starc is there long tail won't matter.

Starc inka form lo ledu baa...Robinson second hightest wkt taker baa vallaki andhuke going with him.. and also Woakes is no dummy very good bowling order who can bat ...i think they might rest robinson for the 4th test anukutunna..

Rotating their bowling ani anipisthundhi choodam...With Broad Robinson Wood Woakes and Ali this line up looks more balanced

2 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

BTW looking at the selection i am feeling ..they are going for a faster track compared to the first 2