#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

BTW looking at the selection i am feeling ..they are going for a faster track compared to the first 2

Spin cheshe Lyon ledu kada Rasheed and Moeen ni petti kummochu Root gadu kuda thopu spinner ne 

4 hours ago, Sucker said:

4 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

Rest for Tongue endhi .. vaadu aadindhe 1 test kadha veedi mokam manda..Anderson ante I understand.

4 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Varini tongue gadu baga vesadu kada, ali again risk.

Flat tracks lo aadithe .. pacers especially fast bowlers like Tongue or Wood who are asked to bowl more overs than usual will take a hit if they play back to back games . Andhu k rotate chestaru anukunta Tongue and Wood ni 

broad and Anderson inka retire aipotaremo .. if Eng continue to play on flat tracks 

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

BTW looking at the selection i am feeling ..they are going for a faster track compared to the first 2

Starc gadu already cheppadu ga 

Starc: There's only flat wickets, not fast wickets in England

15 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Intaki em decide chesaru db prajanikam Bairstow wicket fair aa unfair aa ?

Former England skipper and current Sky commentator, Michael Atherton, has brought the fire in his piece for The Times and The Sunday Times:

"From winning a good toss, England had the better of the conditions and failed to take advantage of the calf injury to Lyon that will surely put him out of the rest of the series. Conceding 416 was too many on first innings and then declining from 188 for one to 325, in perfect batting conditions with Australia a man down, was where the match was lost. The Spirit of Cricket had nothing to do with England's defeat."

18 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Select cheskovali kada

Kohli gaadiki veedante ishtam cheppalem oka season aadisthadu anukunta

7 hours ago, bunk seenu said:

20 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Select cheskovali kada

Manolla left arm pacers fantasy ki .. veedu easy ga 6-8cr ki ammudupotadu

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Manolla left arm pacers fantasy ki .. veedu easy ga 6-8cr ki ammudupotadu

Pakka Kohli team ki vasthadu chudu 

12 hours ago, Sucker said:

Veedu pakka RCB la vuntadu. Kummi 10ngutharu chinnaswamy la 

Britishers ki mind d***indaa?? He has committed a big crime and got caught in a cricket betting scandal, which was a big international news item, in the same country and the same country is rewarding him by giving him citizenship?? 

21 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Pujara ni teesesaranta kada! Peeda poyindi. As expected, a left hander comes in. Nice move. 

Gavaskar gaadu Pujara ni teesesi scapegoat cheyadam enduku antunnadu. IPL aadakunda England lo koorchunnadu. Ayina same old rotta game. No.3 lo no contribution. Vere batters fail ayithe enti? This guy failed at no.3

Drop Kohli next.

India has so much hold on ICC..  they could have asked for more time between IPL and the test championship final.. they didn’t learn anything from the previous failures .. 

most important matches or series or tournaments ki without proper preparation vellipothaaru.. there are no practice matches to make the players accustom to the conditions.. last time NZ prepared so well for the final and they won it.. 

22 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

i totally agree...infact i share the same sentiment..spirit of the game is for loosers..

England and Australia raise this spirit of cricket issue whenever the results go against them.. otherwise, they cheat all they want.. 

• Upvote 1

We played the 2011 World Cup, you must remember the incident with Sachin Tendulkar. The LBW decision that was overturned. The controversy about it is still going on. It was out. Both, umpire and I knew it was out. They had cut two frames to make it look like ball missed the stumps. Otherwise, it would've hit the stumps in the middle,” Ajmal said on the Nadir Ali Podcast.

Tendulkar had eventually scored 85 off 115 deliveries in the match, playing a key role as India registered a 29-run win to enter the final.