#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

4 minutes ago, CaptainCool said:

F0p383faUAAHyUd?format=jpg&name=small

Dinesh Karthik Pant Dhoni naa Lathkor muchata. 3 keepers. Pant gadu not good in limited over game. AA Dinesh badhulu Rayudu vundi vunte scene vere la vundedhemo. Vaadu 20 balls mingadu munda koru. 

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

I would say both Dhoni and Bevan were equally impressive...the only reason i chose Bevan over Dhoni was because those days a batting avg of 50+ was never heard of in white ball cricket and also lower order never used to play as good modern day players...

Bevan gaadu maa chinnappudu naaku pedha villain gaadu. Appatla AUS Gallu team ante especially ODI ante hands up anevaallu every team. Adhe last era anukunta antha domination. Tarvtha World cup winner lu aina antha consistency ledu ye team ki kuda fluke la cup lu kottude aindi 

9 minutes ago, CaptainCool said:

Lol am not Cult , I too have few fav players apart from dhoni , I have posted that on a fun note coz u r a fan of kohli , of course no one needs to agree with any one , its their choice and it depends on what they saw . Unfortunately I have never seen bevan batting so cant comment on that.

Nenu fun ne anno serious theeskoku. We want this athi. Andaru okkate side vunte yela bore kodthadi 

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nuv naakanna pedha nibba na aithe..2000 born batch na anna

How can Bevan Fan be Nibba? 94 batch dude but he is retired even before i started watching cricket - will watch some highlights

Just now, Sucker said:

Bevan gaadu maa chinnappudu naaku pedha villain gaadu. Appatla AUS Gallu team ante especially ODI ante hands up anevaallu every team. Adhe last era anukunta antha domination. Tarvtha World cup winner lu aina antha consistency ledu ye team ki kuda fluke la cup lu kottude aindi 

Agreed appatlo Aus tho win antey esply white ball cricket lo WC win tho equal feel vuntunde

Just now, CaptainCool said:

How can Bevan Fan be Nibba? 94 batch dyde but he is retired even before i started watching cricket - will watch some highlights

Nuv naakanna 1 year chinna aithe. 

Agreed appatlo Aus tho win antey esply white ball cricket lo WC win tho equal feel vuntunde

Yeah yedhanna series vunte like 5 march ODI andula okati gelchina world champions ni kottam anukune vallam ippudu yevadu winner no kuda Idea ledu ee 2 year T20 WC valla

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Yeah yedhanna series vunte like 5 march ODI andula okati gelchina world champions ni kottam anukune vallam ippudu yevadu winner no kuda Idea ledu ee 2 year T20 WC valla

yes.. ee maatakaamaata appatlo cricket mazaa ne veru

yes.. ee maatakaamaata appatlo cricket mazaa ne veru

2001 appudu aa feel yendho yemo high vunde appude start chesthunna cricket chusudu. School la class ki vachina maths Sir motham aa match gurinche cheppadu.Adhoka wonder la vunde appudu dheenamma ippudu Ind vodipothe kuda fun cheese range ki vacham @3$%

8 minutes ago, Sucker said:

BTW the best ODI innings antey Bevan dhi WI medha 1996 lo chasing a target of 173 aus looses their top 6 for 35 odd runs and with 3 wkts needing 99 of 96 balls...they pulled off a victory with one wkt

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

2001 appudu aa feel yendho yemo high vunde appude start chesthunna cricket chusudu. School la class ki vachina maths Sir motham aa match gurinche cheppadu.Adhoka wonder la vunde appudu dheenamma ippudu Ind vodipothe kuda fun cheese range ki vacham @3$%

oh ayithe nuvvu start chesinappudu nunchi Aus domination..nenu 1995 nunchi started...

1998 lo Aus fan ayya

27 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

18 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Well nakkuda chirak minhidhi le appudu. Ball old ayyaka last 5 overs la inkoka 2 boundaries padunte Dhoni Anna level yekkado vundedhi. Anna yemo take deep Ani dive kottaledhu Nenu fastest runner no one get me out range la. Guptil gaadu mamulu throw kaadhu adhi. Mana pans ki life long ventade lathkor emotion adhi

He’s worst player to credit this much but he’s the best Indian wicket keeper we had that’s it I agree with it … luck is with him always I also admire him for that … how a third class bowler joginder gets a wicket in final over and final wicket unbelievable 

2 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

BTW the best ODI innings antey Bevan dhi WI medha 1996 lo chasing a target of 173 aus looses their top 6 for 35 odd runs and with 3 wkts needing 99 of 96 balls...they pulled off a victory with one wkt

Similar one against NZ too...with 3 wkts aus needs some 90 odd runs over 6+ run rate  

5 minutes ago, argadorn said:

He’s worst player to credit this much but he’s the best Indian wicket keeper we had that’s it I agree with it … luck is with him always I also admire him for that … how a third class bowler joginder gets a wicket in final over and final wicket unbelievable 

I wouldn't call that luck baa.. as a wkt keeper he used to observe what the batsmen is doing very well..and used to ask the bowlers to bowl according to it and also field placements kooda out of the box vundevi..

I wouldn't call that luck baa..oka saari ayithe luck chaala saarlu ayithe dhanni luck anaru anukuntunna

I Agree in that Era teams had some world class bowlers , different field restrictions etc ,
but this is Just Comparison Stats between MSD and Bevan

Their strike rates are strikingly different with Bevan making his runs at 74.16 and Dhoni making his at 88.40. Also, the numbers of sixes hit by the two are vastly different, with Dhoni hitting 217 sixes, to Bevan’s 21 sixes.
This gives Dhoni a big edge over Bevan in the better hitter department

In chases, Dhoni has 46 not outs in 174 matches, while Bevan has 30 not outs from 112 matches. Bevan’s strike rate is 67.60, while Dhoni made his runs at 81.50.

Before Dhoni, India failed to chase down runs, mostly in important games (cue 1996 World Cup semi-final vs. Sri Lanka). They loved batting first and then defend targets. However, since Dhoni’s arrival, things have changed a lot

Both Bevan and MSD are amazing at running between the wickets, assessing risk, assessing the situation and playing with the lower middle order and lower order batsmen.

MSD had a longer career than Bevan and with the added responsibility of keeping wickets.

MS Dhoni has had to endure the pressure of more than a billion people as captain

Therefore, the history of ODI and limited overs cricket will definitely crown MS Dhoni as the greatest finisher of all time, an accolade he deserves when we consider stats , pressure and extra responsibilities MSD had to deal with.