#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

10 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

ledu baa initially i started like that but aus valla bokka chosthe ne ardham ayyindhi edho luck lo gelusthaaru ani baa...

last test lone anna gaa...nenu anukunnadhi jaruthundhi anipinchindhi...Eng follishness valla they lost first two and given Aus lost Lyon and also loosing most of the tosses..I felt momentum is going with eng baa

main decider aa 3rd test 1st innings...Aus gave away 60 extra runs to the english tail with poor tactics that came to haunt them in the second innings..also brook vacchaka last test they didnt go for short pitch instead went for full lenght or good length expecting him to repeat the same like how he was out in the first innings ..but they missed the point first innings lo he was batting against new ball at 1 down ani...

Appati nunche anipinchindhi baa...inka Aus top ilaane aadithe Eng dhe ani Ashes

47 minutes ago, CaptainCool said:

5 times Sehwag's name shows up in the top 15 list of fastest test double hundreds. Genius."
Sehwagology very much the progenitor to Bazball

seh

Aistle  gadu adina 200 asalu too much. He came at 8 and scored 200

3 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Aistle  gadu adina 200 asalu too much. He came at 8 and scored 200

ledhu baa middle order digaadu anukunta aa game...i could be wrong but robelinda2 gaadi youtube video vuntadhi choosi vestha

Just now, Naaperushiva said:

ledhu baa middle order digaadu anukunta aa game...i could be wrong but robelinda2 gaadi youtube video vuntadhi choosi vestha

yaa found it idey gaa

54 minutes ago, CaptainCool said:

5 times Sehwag's name shows up in the top 15 list of fastest test double hundreds. Genius."
Sehwagology very much the progenitor to Bazball

seh

Anukunna maa Diwakarams crying lekunda Crawley gadu out avvade Ani. Success ayyaru ga @Naaperushiva @CaptainCool

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Live lo chusa aa match . Eppudo 8 class lo unna appudu

23 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

main decider aa 3rd test 1st innings...Aus gave away 60 extra runs to the english tail with poor tactics that came to Ashes

Yeah first 2 matches they lost mostly bcoz they trusted Jimmy more than Woakes or Wood - Ee match kooda they shud have gone with Tongue or Ollie I guess instead of Jimmy - 2-2 Ayithe it will be good for cricket lovers - Blockbuster Final

10 minutes ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

Live lo chusa aa match . Eppudo 8 class lo unna appudu

yaa nenu choosa piccha kottudu gurthundhi gaani ee down anedhi clear gaa gurthuledhu baa