#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

1 hour ago, bithrisathiiiii said:

enduku anna, aha cut mirchi gadu ante anta prema neeku @Sucker

He is world number 1 anna ODI la. Don't like him le kaani we should respect some players anthe 

Just now, r2d2 said:

గూడకేష్ మోటీ...

eee West Indies/SOuth Africa lo unna desi origin galla perlu bhale comedy gaa untayi..

Diwakarams Satday yentha vadhu anukunna T20 ki povalsi vasthundi. Frnd gaadu 2 tickets vunte nannu add cheskundu. Kashtam ee sun gaadi stroke ki but povalsindhe la vundhi. Oka pakka heat inko pakka paan parrag gallu. Worst experience ki prepare ayyi pothunna 

India captain, Hardik Pandya, with a big smile on his face: "If I'm being very honest, as a captain I look forward to these kind of games where some thing is on the line and not just an international game. We knew that if we failed, there was some disappointment. The way the boys came out and showed their character and at the same point of time they enjoyed it, that's something I want this team to have. In pressure situations, they have to absorb it but also enjoy it. Without pressure you can't be heroes. Obviously Virat and Rohit are very integral parts of the team. But this was very important for players like Rutu or Axar to get a game. So giving youngsters the exposure and making sure that if we want to check something, we can check that... [On his knock] Wanted to spend some time. Wicket was doing well. Had a wonderful chat with Virat a few days back. He had some great pointers. He wanted me to spend some time on the crease. That kind of stayed in my mind. I was just waiting to get the opportunity and once I got the rhythm I could get going. When I get one ball out of the middle, things become very different. I have seen that throughout my career. [On the India seamers] The ball was doing a bit. When you are chasing 350, batters will chase a few balls and they nick it and that's what happened to us. Couple of good catches by Shubman as well. Obviously West Indies woke up kind of late with that partnership and took the game to the 34th over but the game was over in the powerplay itself. This is one of the nicest grounds I have played in. A lot of things could be better when we come to West Indies last time, travelling and everything. Last time also some hiccups came. So WI board should also take a note. We don't want luxuries but some basic things are needed."

what happened?? lapaki's ni supply cheyaleda endhi ee hardick gadiki sSc_hidingsofa

• Haha 1

Hope dew won't puck up all WC games otherwise day match lu pettandi imp vi lekunte Dew tho toss gelavagane chasing antaru assam pothai defending teams. Not fair knock out whatever team aina. Toss gelavagane 80% match ante plz toss vesi win icheuandi andari time save aithadi 

CvgQdX-360.gif

2 hours ago, Sucker said:

Hope dew won't puck up all WC games otherwise day match lu pettandi imp vi lekunte Dew tho toss gelavagane chasing antaru assam pothai defending teams. Not fair knock out whatever team aina. Toss gelavagane 80% match ante plz toss vesi win icheuandi andari time save aithadi 

CvgQdX-360.gif

Nuv entha mottukunna akkada anni D/N matches ae anna except 5-10..emanna ante Viwership/marketing antaru