#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

4 hours ago, Sucker said:

Anthaka mundhu yemanna supreme na Anna yeppudu rod ne. ICC event la Semis ki podam left arm seamer tho 10nginchukodam regular manaki 

Adey lathkor team lay eppudaina

9 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Nepal meeda gelisthey kada. Sunday roju pakis ki untadantava racha ? 

Nepal meeda odipothe inka manollu Asia cup and World Cup nundi retire aipoyi IPL aadukunte better

Just now, megadheera said:

Nepal meeda odipothe inka manollu Asia cup and World Cup nundi retire aipoyi IPL aadukunte better

Bet . Nepal meeda poyina kuda ipl lo stadiums full chesi mana waste Galla pockets numputharu useless public ! 

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Anna nenu rohith super aduthunadu ani anadam.ledu may be rohith kohli might get dropped 

I am just telling in present digital world don't just carried away by words  look at the work remember the innings i. Melboune remember the six against harris rauf, 

" naam pe nahi chalatho thera Delhi team ku at least ninche se pahla place kyo Aya re gandu ani cheptuna" anthe 

Just people want buzz not game 

Nenu evadni tittanu anna once in a team I just expect good game, it might be india pakistan

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwhI4-WJpFX/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tables said:

Rohit's dismissal was a good delivery but kohli could have left that alone. it was already 7th over , inko 2 overs lo spell aipoyedi.

any game is not just about skill. It is reading the opponent. It is long known that if a bowler bowls two similar deliveries (outswinger), he is setting up for the opposite (inswinger). That is why Sachin and Dravid kept a close track on the shine of the ball and wrist release. When I was watching the match live, I knew exactly what the next ball was going to be. Alantidi Rohit gaadu em peekutunnadu?

1 minute ago, Jatka Bandi said:

any game is not just about skill. It is reading the opponent. It is long known that if a bowler bowls two similar deliveries (outswinger), he is setting up for the opposite (inswinger). That is why Sachin and Dravid kept a close track on the shine of the ball and wrist release. When I was watching the match live, I knew exactly what the next ball was going to be. Alantidi Rohit gaadu em peekutunnadu?

yeah correct ee anuko.. basic ga aa iddariki G baga balisindi, looks like they are not interested to work on their weakness anymore, nadichinnani rojulu nadipi ika retire avudam anukuntunnaremo.

sachin worked on his weakness even when he was 35/36, anduke he was able to sustain his place until 2014. Master for a reason.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BattalaSathi said:

iyyala naagin dance choodala endhi manam mogga lodhi

Ori nee adhoti vundhi kada. Yedho Ind VS Pakis okkate Asia cup la vundhi. Iyyala Nagin thappadhu Anna.