#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

1 hour ago, islander said:

NZ vallani kuda tidithe inka mana desham ni evadu bagu cheyaledu anna..

Heat of the moment. But yeah Pans are crazy Anna. 1 billion vunnam so manchi chedu anni vuntai. Ilantollani okkasari severe punish chesthe I think good example avudhi but Police la ki pani naa matta ledha antaru. But just oka case vesi bayapettali. Salla padatharu. 

1. Sachin Tendulkar 

The Indian batting maestro is the leading run-scorer in WC history. In 45 matches and 44 innings, he scored 2,278 runs at an average of 56.95 and a strike rate of 88.98. He scored six centuries and 15 half-centuries in his WC career, with the best score of 152. He also has the most centuries in World Cup history. He had the most runs in the 1996 and 2003 editions of the tournament with 523 runs and 673 runs respectively. Tendulkar's 673 runs in 2003 is the highest number of runs scored by a batter in a single edition of the tournament.

2) Virat Kohli
The man who took the baton from Sachin Tendulkar and carried forward his legacy with a very similar consistency, delightful strokeplay and emotive connection with millions of fans has a lot to do in this tournament. Be it breaking Sachin's record of 49 ODI centuries, being the chase master he is or breaking the knockouts curse by scoring a match-winning knock, a lot is being expected from Virat playing in front of his home crowd.

In 26 matches, he has scored 1,030 runs at an average of 46.81 and a strike rate of 86.70. He has two centuries and six fifties in 26 innings, with the best score of 107. He is India's second-highest run-scorer in tournament history.

Current tournament he added 330 runs from 5 matches and which makes a total of 31 matches 1360 runs . One more world cup ayitey , ee record jujubi Ani fans saying 

14 hours ago, Sucker said:

Don't celebrate too much. Manaki Group stage la anni gelchi knockout or final la 10ngatam alavaatu vundhi. Just be humble all teams tho. 

For now 2 Targets achieved

Pakis ni pandabettam 

NZ meedha 2003 tarvatha 1st ICC win 

Next traget SA Gallani pandabettali 

Anniti kanna main target Pakis ni Semis raakunda appali. Maan Diwakarams yem cheyyalo antha chedham dheeni kosam. @csrcsr ee 2 week sprint ko lo neeku task ledu 

I want India to lose against SA so that we get that jinx out. We never won all matches in a tournament outside ICC knockouts. I hope to see us beat England and send them home. Kaadu koodadu ani koorchunte, sare SA meeda gelichi England ni atleast Semis lo odinchi intiki pampaali. I want England to go home because of us and I also want Rohit to be ruthless in that game. Double century kottali.