#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Iyer ki break icchi ishan kishan ni teesukovali

Lekunte SA gaallu short balls tho ready vunraru. He is right hand Sourav Ganguly against short ball la vunnadu 

1 hour ago, gudboy said:

he got opportunity to play in world cup in home country..this is the best chance he can get in his life and he needs to understand that..if india wins his name will be written in the books and will be remembered in future if not no one will remember who is this player..

It is not that he is not trying. He is overthinking. Commentators vidamarchi step by step chepparu. He will not succeed as per me in this world cup with that state of mind unless he gets a low bounce wicket.

Remembering emundile. Shubman Gill sister taggara vundipotaadule.

2 hours ago, pizzaaddict said:

PCB ghosting Babar
Speaking to RevSportz when Pakistan locked horns with South Africa at the World Cup on Friday, journalist Shahid Hashmi claimed that Babar and Co. have not been paid by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for five months. “Yes, players have not been paid for five months. That played up on their minds during the World Cup. Don't know why PCB copped out of settling all the payments of the players. They announced the central contract after the Asia Cup but players have not been paid. And Babar Azam is the one who is complaining the most. His telephone calls are not received by PCB chairman Zaka Ashraf,” Hashmi said.

Fafam bill lu kattodha vaa. Vaadu cap ga initiate theeskunnaru. Pay lekunda work yevadu vaa chesedhi. I support players. 

10 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

It is not that he is not trying. He is overthinking. Commentators vidamarchi step by step chepparu. He will not succeed as per me in this world cup with that state of mind unless he gets a low bounce wicket.

Remembering emundile. Shubman Gill sister taggara vundipotaadule.

Replace him with ishan..and when pandya comes back sit siraj...done deal

1 hour ago, gudboy said:

he got opportunity to play in world cup in home country..this is the best chance he can get in his life and he needs to understand that..if india wins his name will be written in the books and will be remembered in future if not no one will remember who is this player..

G la ego. Vaadi face lo ne kanipisthadhi. I think he is done for now. Technique problem so he should sit idhem bi series kaadhu vaeediki chance isthu povataniki. Manollu care about team anukunte he should sit for this tournament ledhu ante light Inka manam playing with 10

6 minutes ago, gudboy said:

Replace him with ishan..and when pandya comes back sit siraj...done deal

ayya panulu kaavu. The only player who can play spin in middle overs ani peru padipoyindi. Ishan ki only attacking style natural game. I agree Rahul correct ga job cheste Ishan ravadam better. Siraj ni koorchopettaru le. Shami leaks runs and Siraj complements real well. Hits the deck hard. Also, Kohli team lo vunnantha varaku Siraj will be the main bowler.