#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

9 minutes ago, islander said:

Idi gurthu pettuko..match ayyaka matladukundam..

Pak dukanam bandh ivalti tho

@islander uncle ni bets ani reverse autunay .. comedy ga Shaheen and Rauf 5-fers .. Babar, Fakhar, Rizwan 100’s ani bet pettu 2$ or 1$ ki .. edho chillar vesinatly 

rachin and Conway duck out ani kuda vey .. 1$ ki .. dhishti chukka laga 

13 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

hi @Sucker so far I am $200 up

I am betting on pakistan (I love new Zealand )and England $50 each 

c @pizzaaddict @perugu_vada @TuesdayStories 

@raghuraj Anna bless me

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdm5D3THq3jcrJ0IjBin0QnN8PqMbz4_jX5P-GTDrKuA&s

Malla ee sollu endhuku ley Ani @perugu_vada uncle saying 

Babar Azam`s Wedding Shopping In India: Buys Rs 7 Lakh Sherwani, Reports Say

Pakistani cricket captain, Babar Azam, has found himself in the spotlight for a surprising reason ahead of a crucial match against New Zealand in the ongoing ICC Cricket World Cup 2023. According to sources close to OneCricket, Azam splurged a whopping seven lakh rupees on a designer sherwani, a traditional Indian outfit, for his upcoming wedding. As OneCricket's sources revealed, "Babar Azam's wedding is scheduled to take place at the end of this year, making the timing of his extravagant purchase all the more unexpected."

world cup celebrations emo 

24 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Babar Azam`s Wedding Shopping In India: Buys Rs 7 Lakh Sherwani, Reports Say

Pakistani cricket captain, Babar Azam, has found himself in the spotlight for a surprising reason ahead of a crucial match against New Zealand in the ongoing ICC Cricket World Cup 2023. According to sources close to OneCricket, Azam splurged a whopping seven lakh rupees on a designer sherwani, a traditional Indian outfit, for his upcoming wedding. As OneCricket's sources revealed, "Babar Azam's wedding is scheduled to take place at the end of this year, making the timing of his extravagant purchase all the more unexpected."

world cup celebrations emo 

Vammo idi emi cryujg nayno