#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

Just now, Sucker said:

Aus Kanna Saf dange current scenario. Aus gallu too weak Middle la. Bowling okkati chuwkovali anthe. SAF 1st batting vasthe cheppalem so naaku AUS ne easy ga anipisthindhi 

beat the best of the best .. and win the cup handsomely .. baby_dc1

Just now, nag said:

The host country has always that edge..  unless team members are in bad form.

You go back to previous cups also.. Srilanka win ayinapudu kooda .. India,Pak and SL are the hosts.  Australia inka chaalu 5 cups 10gkellaru.. 

1 minute ago, Jatka Bandi said:

I am still curious to know. Why did Rohit choose to bat after winning the toss?!

Knock out lo punches almost chasing lo ne paddai. So give them mountain target and play safe 

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Nenu emi annanu , evaru madichipoledu ani chepina as affirmation , making your point strong if yiu misunderstood I am sorrry from my end , take a chilll pill all good bye

But once again confirming I was supporting your statement on that repky

If you have to support, there are many ways of doing it. "What a fantastic player he is!" is one form. "No one forgot" ani modalu pedithe, it is like I am complaining about others not praising Rohit and so you are refuting me claiming that no body forgot. But all I meant was Rohit is an unsung hero. He name is not praised as much ani. His contributions are great for me.

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Knock out lo punches almost chasing lo ne paddai. So give them mountain target and play safe 

cup win ite maa andariki shopping sponsor chey anna

20 minutes ago, Paamu said:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-cricket-world-cup-2023-24-1367856/india-vs-new-zealand-1st-semi-final-1384437/match-statistics

BEST PERFORMANCES - BATTERS section lo why Mitchell vs Kohli and not Iyer ? Iyer played better today ?

most runs with everyone else falling around, algo gives more weightage for that anukunta

Just now, Jatka Bandi said:

If you have to support, there are many ways of doing it. "What a fantastic player he is!" is one form. "No one forgot" ani modalu pedithe, it is like I am complaining about others not praising Rohit and so you are rebutting me claiming that no body forgot. But all I meant was Rohit is an unsung hero. He name is not praised as much ani. His contributions are great for me.

Nenu hitman meeda 100 posts esanu anna again there is miscommunication may be i should have phrased it better,  I was supporting your statement, nothing countering to your statement,  nenu evari statement contradict cheyanu except few ,