#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

Is this applicable in every situation? I don't think so. 2015 WC final lo NZ bat 1st. What happened ? 2003 lo mana bowlers super form la vunde until this final and league la 120 all out bad dreams kuda vunnai. Swing anukinnaru Zaheer 1st over ne brisket vesadu.

48 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:
The Duckworth Lewis confusion of 2003
In the 2003 World Cup, played on their home soil, South Africa needed to win their last group stage match to advance to the Super Eight. Against Sri Lanka, rain interrupted the Proteas chase, and the message was not clear to Mark Boucher at the crease. On the last ball, they needed a single to get ahead of the DLS's par score, but Boucher played a dot ball, and as a result, the match ended in a tie as no further play was possible due to rain and once again the Proteas lost a must-win game.  

Rain break of 1992
In the 1992 World Cup semi-final, South Africa's first since their return to cricket, they needed 22 runs off 13 balls to win the match and make it to the final. The umpires took a rain break, and after the break, the Proteas still needed 22 runs but off just one ball to win. The bizarre calculation was unfathomable as South Africa lost their first semi-final.  

I can't imagine 1992 situation happening to India and Pakistan. 

Shane Watson: How would Australia beat India in the final?

Steve Smith: Good Question

There was complete silence for a few seconds as Watson couldn’t digest what Smith just said. Steve had to take the initiative to start the conversation again.

“I really don’t know. They are the best team and have won 10 matches. India have a strong bowling attack. We will try to give good performance against them,” he said.

Meanwhile, India defeated Australia by 6 wickets in the group-stage game. Pat Cummins’ team was bowled out for 199 while batting first.

49 minutes ago, Sucker said:

I think PM thatha anta cup ichedhi. Manadhe ani fix ayyam andharam. 

Ante appudu sharad pawar ni tosessinattu ippudu pm ni kooda tosestaara?? 

janaki-telugu-dialogue.gif