#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

@Sucker ela unde thread anna..ela aipoindi..arey Aussie galla ra..mee jaathi🫢🫢

Aussies target within 50 unapudu bandh chesa cricbuzz/TV lo cricket chudatam..tarvatha open cheyali ante na valla avvatle..😭😭😭 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, islander said:

Aussies target within 50 unapudu bandh chesa cricbuzz/TV lo cricket chudatam..tarvatha open cheyali ante na valla avvatle..😭😭😭 

Me too bro wickets padatledu lite tesukunna 

5 hours ago, islander said:

3 hours ago, TuesdayStories said:

Me too bro wickets padatledu lite tesukunna 

Trying to stay away from cricket baaa…. One day antha pichi pichi ga vunde ippudu okay… moved on to NFL 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

Edho okati next WC or champions trophy gaani gelavandi ...this team really deserves it ..

13 hours ago, islander said:

Yeah baa they really deserved an ICC title!

next T20 WC or Champions Trophy last chance iga

CT inka undaa.. Aapesaru anukunna

Eppudaithe mauka mauka ad teeseyalsivachindo appude daridram started

CT2017 Finals..Adi kooda pakis chetilo odipovatam..inthakanna daarunam ledu in kohli career..malli T20 wc2021 lo same situation..okatiki rendu sarlu pakis chetilo.. Kshamincha koodadu.Captain gaa completely fail RCB fanz anta visala hrudayam evariki levu

14 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

Edho okati next WC or champions trophy gaani gelavandi ...this team really deserves it ..

But problem with this team is that this team's thinking needs to change i.e, fear of loosing and playing safe.

Dheeni valla rather than depending on their on strength they concentrated more on the pitch preparation.

Sharma and co definitely deserves to go with glory 

ante edho oka Bhaskar trophy gelichethavaraku vadile samasye ledu antaavu..anthena anna?

8 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

all cricket playing continents lo gelicharu baa..west indies lo kooda

main endhuku bayata countries antunna antey reason easy atleast oka game pothaaru appudu best time to self introspect and over hype vundadhu moreover  bayata countries lo win ayinappude oka dynasty form ayye chances vuntaayi

Somehow Warner kottladindhi century rather head . Considering his following in India .  Runs baga kottadu ( 535 ) 

9 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

@3$% but pakka baa next t20 ki champions trophy ki Ind ke support next saf next nz ..

Really presentation appudu baadesindhi manollani choosi 

First india needs to understand it's strength rather than concentrating more on pitch doctoring...

I am pretty sure they have the talent and balance in the team to play in any conditions.

Team lacked presence of mind, knack to adopt and execute plan-B, someone who can inspire them with all that (captain or coach). Apparently, Rohit didn’t handle pressure and failed improvise his captaincy, Dravid with his defensive mindset can’t ask batsman to counter attack. An Individual’s batting or bowling skills are useless if they remain just as template bot players.

Something like this was needed…by hook or crook..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzfgNiAB3IX/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

nannu adigithe bayata country lo gelavatam better baa than at home too much expectations...too much fear of failure and playing safe laanti kathalu vunnayi manolla deggara..instead of that bayata pitches ayithe they will concentrate more on their strengths and plan according to the opposition better anukuntunna

That is why 2011 WC win I never care. Infact 2007 and 2013 was good. 2003 WC final dhobbina it's my favorite. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, islander said:

It's okay anna. Manaki ee chavu dhebbalu not new kadha.