#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

BCCI hands nundi bayataki povali ICC events lekunte lathkor chrstharu. Yevariki interesting vuntadhu bcci chesthe ind pans ki goosebumps thappa. ICC Event in india big noooooo. Worst gaallu. Ground preparing ledhu min facilities lev malli super rich. Hope super hit avvali 

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

@LadiesTailor uncle .. to king haters like @pizzaaddict & @Sucker .. ekuva thakuva maatalu em lev .. just simple 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0eLrP7pHu1/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Memu haters kadhu critics Ani @Sucker saying . King devotees @LadiesTailor , nuvvu , @csrcsr  haters Antu cover drives veskovadam . Inka antey, ilanti videos cheskovadam 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Anyone but Rohit 

No Virat Kohli in T20 World Cup 2024, BCCI to discuss his future in Team India’s T20I Squad, Ishan Kishan to replace him

• Sad 1

@csrcsr  views on Gautam Gambhir matches with sreesanth 

You are an arrogant and utterly classless individual’: S Sreesanth tears into Gautam Gambhir after his ‘smile’ social media post

Under the post Sreesanth commented, “You have exceeded the boundaries of a sportsman and a brother, and above all, you represent the people. Yet, you continue to engage in conflicts with every cricketer. What is the matter with you? All I did was smile and observe, and you labeled me a fixer? Seriously? Are you above the Supreme Court? You have no authority to speak in such a manner and say whatever you please. You even verbally abused the umpires, and yet you speak of smiling? You are an arrogant and utterly classless individual who lacks any form of respect for those who supported you.”

2 hours ago, pizzaaddict said:

@csrcsr  views on Gautam Gambhir matches with sreesanth 

You are an arrogant and utterly classless individual’: S Sreesanth tears into Gautam Gambhir after his ‘smile’ social media post

Under the post Sreesanth commented, “You have exceeded the boundaries of a sportsman and a brother, and above all, you represent the people. Yet, you continue to engage in conflicts with every cricketer. What is the matter with you? All I did was smile and observe, and you labeled me a fixer? Seriously? Are you above the Supreme Court? You have no authority to speak in such a manner and say whatever you please. You even verbally abused the umpires, and yet you speak of smiling? You are an arrogant and utterly classless individual who lacks any form of respect for those who supported you.”

We will talk in ipl anna

• Upvote 1

BCCI gives big setback to Rohit Sharma before T20 World Cup

Earlier, there were reports that Rohit wanted an assurance from the apex body before agreeing to lead the team in the global tournament, which will be played in the West Indies and USA in June next year.

Jay Shah, who is the Secretary of the BCCI, has confirmed that no assurance can be given to Rohit regarding his selection in the T20 team. There is a belief that Rohit should be made a part of the squad for the June 3-30 ICC tournament, and some media reports indicate that the 36-year-old has sought clarity on his role in the T20 team