#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

37 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Life needs to move on: Rohit on WC final heartbreak

I’ve always grown up watching the 50-over World Cup. To me that was the ultimate prize, the 50-over World Cup. We’ve worked all these years, for that World Cup. And it is disappointing, right?”

“If you don’t get through it, don’t get what you want, what you’ve been looking for all this while, what you were dreaming of. You get disappointed. You get frustrated as well at times.”

"I had no idea how to come back after the final, my family & friends kept me going - it was hard to digest but life needs to move on but honestly it was tough to move on from that day, it was the ultimate prize," said Rohit in a video posted on ‘Team45ro’ Instagram account.

After the tournament was over, Rohit headed to United Kingdom with his family to try and get over the sadness of losing the World Cup final, while appreciating the fans for coming out to support the team in huge numbers. “After the final, it was very hard to get back and start moving on, which is why I decided that I need to get my mind out of this.”

Adhi vaadu cheppala anna manaki. We already knew kadha manaki not kotha as well. Vaade yeekkuva peel ayyuntadu cap ga cup lepali ani night dreams lo vundi vuntadu manakem bokka time thappa

8 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

eee mushti t20s/odis ante balayya-balakrishna.gif ... iga tests start ayithe emanna interest vasthademo soodali. Pak-Aus test start avuthunnattundhi..next mana veerulu vs RSA.

Ivalala night kadha Perth la. Pakis dancing chestharemo but never know le anna

29 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Adhi vaadu cheppala anna manaki. We already knew kadha manaki not kotha as well. Vaade yeekkuva peel ayyuntadu cap ga cup lepali ani night dreams lo vundi vuntadu manakem bokka time thappa

Last WC for him and esp 50 over format ( where he grew up watching Ani cheppadu ) 

15 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Last WC for him and esp 50 over format ( where he grew up watching Ani cheppadu ) 

Bokka le many legends retired without 50 over WC. Many lucky got their wc in their 1st attempt. Picha light. Mana home soil mana ground maname comedy chesam buffoons ayyam. So veedu aa coach ne responsible. No sympathy. Sorry. 

Just now, r2d2 said:

SA tho@3$% test match not following? Shardul 'lord's over with an unbeaten 70....

Test going on ?? Inka t20 ne aaduthunnaru kadha thatha. Nuvem game chusthunnavo check chesko 

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nuvem game chusthunnavo check chesko 

Nuvelli Trump cards konukko.. suit mukka chimpi pampistadanta... fold it and keep it safe... @3$%

BTW.. an unofficial test is going on between India-A & SA-A ..@3$%

4 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Nuvelli Trump cards konukko.. suit mukka chimpi pampistadanta... fold it and keep it safe... @3$%

official test ke dikku ledu..iga unofficial follow avudu ante sahasame ani cheppali

21 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Real Diwakakaram thatha nuv