#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

21 minutes ago, MRI said:

these are balanced pitches.. koncham spin kooda help chestey.. leda aa India lo batsman friendly rotta pitches eppudu..

Anna ee pitched meeda spinners waste. 

32 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

KL Rahul gadi pani bagundi.. kurchopetti maree meputunaru loudeee ke bal gadu 

exactly… team lo okka liability gadu unna win kastam avuthundhi… alanti di ee roju… iddaru… aa Howda gadu and eedu…

56 minutes ago, Picha lite said:

KL Rahul gadi pani bagundi.. kurchopetti maree meputunaru loudeee ke bal gadu 

35 minutes ago, reality said:

exactly… team lo okka liability gadu unna win kastam avuthundhi… alanti di ee roju… iddaru… aa Howda gadu and eedu…

add Rohit too.. slips lo kadalakunda koorchovadam tappa ekkada paniki raadu..

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, MRI said:

add Rohit too.. slips lo kadalakunda koorchovadam tappa ekkada paniki raadu..

Agree. Lately, pandhi la undhi vadi movement and fitness… stand and deliver shots kottadaniki India pitches kadhu…. Footwork lekunda his failures are going to continue through out this cup. Pandhi edhava…

Ippati varaku gelichindhi… Just Nederlands pine.. Paki galla pi win pure fluke… wide balls and no balls.., barring some credit to Kohli.. for hitting those 2 mighty sixes of their premier bowler..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, reality said:

Ee howda l@uda gaadu fieling lo kuda kanapadale ivala

52 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Ee howda l@uda gaadu fieling lo kuda kanapadale ivala

domestic cricket lo edho disciplinary action kuda undhi vadi pi… still he gets to play for national team…. Some gang/political influence for sure.

• Upvote 1

First up is Rohit Sharma, India captain: "We expected the pitch to have something in it, with the weather around. We knew there will be help for the seamers. Which is why you saw that 130 was not an easy chase. I thought we fought well till the end but South Africa played well in the end. The pitch is such that the wicket can come any time for the seamers. It was a match-winning partnership from Miller and Markram. But we were not good enough on the field. We have played in such conditions so conditions are not an excuse. We want to be consistent in that department. We could not hold on to our chances, we misses a few run-outs including myself. [On that Ashwin over] I have seen what happened at the last with the spinners. So I wanted to finish with Ashwin before the last over. I wanted to see that the seamers bowl the right overs. Given the new batter came in, it was the perfect time for Ashwin to bowl."

India vs South Africa, ICC Men's T20 World Cup, 30th Match, Group 2

Veedu Second half konchem wickets paddai ani adhe sollu cheppindu but batting gurinchi okay mukka ledhu. Kudos ra Mubai mafia leader