#Gachibowli Diwakarams Cricket Disco#

Sucker

2 minutes ago, pizzaaddict said:

Can’t share but it was fruitful’: Babar Azam reminisces how Virat Kohli helped him with his insights

The Pakistan batter didn't disclose the chat he had with Kohli but stated that it was fruitful as the insights from the former Indian skipper were helpful for him.

"I always try and talk to him whenever we play against each other. I always ask him few questions and he helps me with it. Not only him, I also talk a lot to Steve Smith and Kane Williamson, when we play against Australia and New Zealand, respectively. I had a good chat with Virat Kohli, there are things that we talk about that I can’t share here but it was fruitful," Babar said in an interview with Zalmi TV.

Hyper adi dialogue : Bayata  naluguru na gurinchi great ga cheptaru , valla perlu nenu cheppanu , adhi fact aa kadhaa  anedhi meerey enquire cheskondi anatu undhi 

Ee roju whole day training session edo petti sacharu… cameras on chesukoni koorchovalanta…. Emi ra mee valla vupayogam… asale RCB match ikkada chana mandiki answer ivvali… how to manage yeah… 

• Haha 1