Agreed but Pp lo evadanna blind innings aadithe chepalem

Bangla babies ki antha undha ? I doubt it

Just now, Picha lite said:

Miller ga Oka 4 sixes

Pottana pettukunav kada uncle 

• Haha 1

Just now, perugu_vada said:

U want chinnaswamy like match box .. filanthar pitches ah uncle 

Atleast ball anna levali ga uncle, look at the way how Markram and Klaasen got out

1 minute ago, Picha lite said:

Atleast ball anna levali ga uncle, look at the way how Markram and Klaasen got out

Light uncle .. players should adapt to the conditions .. maree ground height kadu kada .. it’s ok .. batsman must know how to nudge and earn the runs 

mana King ni 1 or 2 down pampali andhu k .. he will show how to play on these pitches and run crazily 

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Light uncle .. players should adapt to the conditions .. maree ground height kadu kada .. it’s ok .. batsman must know how to nudge and earn the runs 

mana King ni 1 or 2 down pampali andhu k .. he will show how to play on these pitches and run crazily 

Next adhe aithadhi pakka. Kohli 3rd down vasthadu. Jaiswal in anukunta but vaadu tricky aadathada or walking wicket na annadhe doubt. Ninna Axar played super ga actually lekunte madatha padedhi 

Can’t take this anymore’: Wasim Akram calls for wholesale changes in Pakistan team

India vs Pakistan: Former captain Wasim Akram tore into the Pakistan side after their embarrassing loss against India in the T20 World Cup 2024. Akram said enough was enough and the PCB needed to take bold steps to rectify issues in Pakistan cricket.

India vs Pakistan was played in a relatively better pitch at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium. However, Pakistan failed to chase down a simple target of 120 runs. None of the Pakistan batters were able to put pressure on the India bowlers and were eventually restricted to just 113 runs for the loss of 7 wickets.

It was the best New York pitch we have seen. Rizwan has batted for 10-12 overs and you try and sweep their best bowler - Bumrah? I want the PCB chairman to give us a break, because we cannot take this anymore. I am a really positive person but getting almost knocked out? I don't think we deserve to qualify for the Super 8 stage," Akram concluded his rant.

Pakistan have been virtually knocked out of the tournament. Pakistan will be dependent on the results of other teams if they are to qualify for the Super 8 stage.

Just now, pizzaaddict said:

Can’t take this anymore’: Wasim Akram calls for wholesale changes in Pakistan team

India vs Pakistan: Former captain Wasim Akram tore into the Pakistan side after their embarrassing loss against India in the T20 World Cup 2024. Akram said enough was enough and the PCB needed to take bold steps to rectify issues in Pakistan cricket.

India vs Pakistan was played in a relatively better pitch at the Nassau County International Cricket Stadium. However, Pakistan failed to chase down a simple target of 120 runs. None of the Pakistan batters were able to put pressure on the India bowlers and were eventually restricted to just 113 runs for the loss of 7 wickets.

It was the best New York pitch we have seen. Rizwan has batted for 10-12 overs and you try and sweep their best bowler - Bumrah? I want the PCB chairman to give us a break, because we cannot take this anymore. I am a really positive person but getting almost knocked out? I don't think we deserve to qualify for the Super 8 stage," Akram concluded his rant.

Pakistan have been virtually knocked out of the tournament. Pakistan will be dependent on the results of other teams if they are to qualify for the Super 8 stage.

Rizwan talent ni recognize chesaru final ga