Did any of you regret for born for your parents? next life vunte who you choose?

anna_vendy

I don’t wish to be born in ambani or adani but I wish I am born to same parents with same siblings. I love them too. But a small change my same parents should be filthy rich ani korkukta. I suffered a lot in childhood and was sent to home or standing outside class many times due to late or non payment of school fees. That was so embarrassing. Rest I want everything same. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Prasthaanam said:

Was born in poor family. Afai remember, maa parents nannu pamper chesi nattu guruthu ledhu. I was always beaten and scolded until +2 class. Goddu ni baadhi nattu badhe vallu. Engineering  lo unnapudu chala takkuva money iche vallu.. asalu sari poyedhi kaadhu.. i used to eat full meals once in 3 days during college days… rest all days, 1 time chapathi. since i got a job i bought a home, appliances and paid all their expenses. Valla peru midha oka 1 cr land kuda konnanu..adagaka mundhe anni konicha. Sometimes i feel , i did my part despite of how people treated me. 

Nuvvu bangaram raja

opposite question kooda vesukunty baguntadi... neee parenets ninnu chusi regret ithunara leda ani? lol 

nenu matram inko janma antuy untey...choice isthy matram putta dalchukotaaledu

3 hours ago, huma said:

I wish I was born as extremly talented with great looks to ultra Rich and friendly parents as their only child.

Haha same kaka. From childhood i thought intelligence , talent and hard-work is only thing matters. But now looks main to fasak girls.