Air France with expired visa

Abhagyudu

Evaranna air France lo travel chesara with expired h4 or h1 visa..kotta i797 vundi but the visa stamp has expired..any recent experiences?? Ticket baaga takkuvaki almost half of Emirates or Qatar. so thinking about it

48 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Evaranna air France lo travel chesara with expired h4 or h1 visa..kotta i797 vundi but the visa stamp has expired..any recent experiences?? Ticket baaga takkuvaki almost half of Emirates or Qatar. so thinking about it

Avnu kada vaa idhi thelika Emirates ki dbbul thagalesa kada

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Call the airport or go to airport and check with them. Flight ekkistara leda ani. They should confirm. I traveled through munic with expired visa in 2019. 

https://france-visas.gouv.fr/web/france-visas/airport-transit-visa

You do not require an airport transit visa if you are:

• An aircraft crew member or national of a country that is party to the Chicago Convention on International Civil Aviation (except China);
  • A holder of a valid residence permit issued by a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area;
  • A holder of a residence permit guaranteeing the right of return and issued by Monaco, the Principality of Andorra, Japan, Canada, the United States or the Republic of San Marino, by one or more countries or public bodies from the Caribbean part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, Bonaire, Saba and Sint Eustatius);
  • A holder of a valid visa for a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area, Canada, the United States or Japan, by one or more countries or public bodies from the Caribbean part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (Aruba, Curaçao, Sint Maarten, Bonaire, Saba and Sint Eustatius);
  • A family member of a national of the European Union, the European Economic Area or Switzerland;
  • A holder of a valid Schengen visa, a national long-stay visa, or a residence permit issued by a Schengen country.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, vikuba said:

did you end up travelling through PARIS with expired H1 and Approve I797 ? Requesting to please post your experience

@vikuba not allowed u need yo have valid stamping

Just now, Spartan said:

@vikuba not allowed u need yo have valid stamping

thank you. adhe ankuntuna nenu kuda. but neighbor gaadu dec3 flight. i797 approval tho ekkesthaa, peekestha antunaadu

23 minutes ago, vikuba said:

thank you. adhe ankuntuna nenu kuda. but neighbor gaadu dec3 flight. i797 approval tho ekkesthaa, peekestha antunaadu

nope valid visa (stamping) is different from i797

the airlines need prrof for return entry which only stamped visa gives not i797

ps: hows everyone.. adigina ani cheppu @vikuba

I spoke with couple of delta airlines customer service representatives and they said we don’t need valid stamping just Indian passport is fine while travelling to India. I booked tickets just yesterday only based on that info.

I’m changing my flight in Paris and that will also make difference in these rules.

My H1b recently renewed and I’m gng for stamping now.