Air France with expired visa

Abhagyudu

5 hours ago, gambling_raja said:

https://easycdg.com/passenger-information/transit-connecting-flight-connections-paris-cdg-airport/

This is the information from Paris airport website it saya we don’t need visa from non-schengan to non-schengen travel

yes. as i said there is no passport check when transiting between flights to india in paris airport. nenu ade cheppa kada

Picha lite, I travelled through Paris (Air France) from us with expired stamping, no issues and you Dont need transit visa too. As long as you are not taking another flight to with in Europe (like Seattle to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, and the Ams to India) you should let have any problem 

3 hours ago, Sye said:

Picha lite, I travelled through Paris (Air France) from us with expired stamping, no issues and you Dont need transit visa too. As long as you are not taking another flight to with in Europe (like Seattle to Paris, Paris to Amsterdam, and the Ams to India) you should let have any problem 

which year was your travel?