• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• veerigadu

• Thokkalee

• Midnightsun

• psycopk

She told him everything about the bussiness and how deep their debt is and she is afraid that her husband might do something crazy under the influence of alcohol

Already debt lo unnavallani kudaaa M kudipeee aaaa Swamy ji gadiiii mata vinnakaaa. Nenu lechiiii bayatikiii vacchesthunteeee. He asked me why I’m leaving so abruptly. 

I told him I lost respect for him and no puja is worth 3 lakhs. 

He was quiet for few seconds probably he did not expect such response from me. He told me I’m arrogant and I will face consequences for it. I told him I will be fine. 

Cut chesthe………I’m still doing same job. He has crores of properties in India. He accumulated a shitttt load of tax free money and lands ani thelisindhiii. 

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Cut chesthe………I’m still doing same job. He has crores of properties in India. He accumulated a shitttt load of tax free money and lands ani thelisindhiii. 

Swamijji address bro

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Story mottham vinaaakaaa. 

that swamyji said your husband is in very bad phase of life. 3 lakhs petti puja cheyyakapothe he will die in 3 months 

first of all, how do you if his advice was genuine or not, you confirmed through your bias that he is fraud just because he assumed that he is using their situation for his advantage

you did the right thing by getting out, one who doesn't understand about someone being genuine or not should not even go there

first thing there are no rituals to negate bad things in life, rituals can only minimize the damage

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Ninnu thidithe manchi jarugutundaa?? Is that what you are trying to convey with this story?? 🧐