Liger Tamil advance bookings: 20,000 rupees Hindi 4 lakhs 😂😯

hunkyfunky2

Not even one person thinks this movie has any chance ..

Difficult to watch Ananya pandey and my guess is climax will be roddest with Mike Tyson.

So, by Saturday karthikeya 2 will be in all theatres and will make 10C on Sat and Sunday. 

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Difficult to watch Ananya pandey and my guess is climax will be roddest with Mike Tyson.

So, by Saturday karthikeya 2 will be in all theatres and will make 10C on Sat and Sunday. 

Why so happy anna?

manchi content aithe ppl will appreciate it.

let audience decide it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

So you mean Tyson is father of Liger and so cross breed caption justified ? Just like Prakash raj is father in amma nanna o tamil ammai

11 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

anna is this lunch time or breakfast crying ? 

26 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Why so happy anna?

manchi content aithe ppl will appreciate it.

let audience decide it.

I am fan of VD, but nothing worked for this movie... Starting with even doing this film with Puri, heroine, Mike Tyson, songs, teaser, trailer ... All are bad to worse to cringe to the core.

If the movie is good, it will reflect in trailer and songs.

It didn't happen in the history of Indian movies that trailer and songs sucked but movie is good. 

30 minutes ago, KGFsutthi said:

So you mean Tyson is father of Liger and so cross breed caption justified ? Just like Prakash raj is father in amma nanna o tamil ammai

Yes... That too to watch Mike Tyson will be painful... He is not an actor and projecting him as super star is insulting people.. he is a convicted criminal with a number of cases against him.

2 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Yes... That too to watch Mike Tyson will be painful... He is not an actor and projecting him as super star is insulting people.. he is a convicted criminal with a number of cases against him.

Mike is legend man, ofcourse with disputed career. But I bet liger is multi starter movie coz Tyson brand is way bigger than VD himself 

28 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

adenti us lo advanced bookings adhurs and extra shows add chesaaru antunnaru

US and Telugu states yes - good bookings ... Only Telugu language.

Zero for all other languages...