Liger Tamil advance bookings: 20,000 rupees Hindi 4 lakhs 😂😯

hunkyfunky2

9 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Just booked a ticket,  Ananya kosam..never watched her on a big screen..andham, acting, charm , b00bs etc lekunda ela asaala movies lo acting ani telusukundham ani.

Laugh Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Watch the promotional interviews...

I'm sure every other aspiring heroine will be thinking " If she can get a chance on a big budget movie " , then why not me. 

3 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I am fan of VD, but nothing worked for this movie... Starting with even doing this film with Puri, heroine, Mike Tyson, songs, teaser, trailer ... All are bad to worse to cringe to the core.

If the movie is good, it will reflect in trailer and songs.

It didn't happen in the history of Indian movies that trailer and songs sucked but movie is good. 

Vasantham ane Venkatesh movie is an exception 

1 hour ago, Googlie said:

Vasantham ane Venkatesh movie is an exception 

I never heard of that movie and in that time, I don't think trailers are that big deal. You had posters and songs ( cassette) and yes, only few albums become hit... 

6 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I am fan of VD, but nothing worked for this movie... Starting with even doing this film with Puri, heroine, Mike Tyson, songs, teaser, trailer ... All are bad to worse to cringe to the core.

If the movie is good, it will reflect in trailer and songs.

It didn't happen in the history of Indian movies that trailer and songs sucked but movie is good. 

Neeku nacchakpothe andrki alage vundali ani ledu kada . Lets majority decide it. There have been many instances where trailer was and movie was blockbuster.

• Upvote 1