Immigration question

rahul_00735

Just now, rahul_00735 said:

The H-1B portion of this petition was approved but an I-94 was not granted. stamping velthe saripothunda. Evarikaina ila jaridinda

What ?? Please check the current I 94 and leave the country bro if its already expired , it should not happen unless there is some issue they are forcing consulate stamping please talk to your attorney

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

What ?? Please check the current I 94 and leave the country bro if its already expired , it should not happen unless there is some issue they are forcing consulate stamping please talk to your attorney

Just got this email from attorney bro

H1b extension RFI ki respond ayyaka idi vachindi bro

2 minutes ago, rahul_00735 said:

Just got this email from attorney bro

H1b extension RFI ki respond ayyaka idi vachindi bro

Ok what is your current i94 validity bro?? Emina wrong file chesara ?, attorney Eni antunadu ? If ur current I94 expired u might have to leave the country and get stamped bro contact attorney take it seriously 🙏

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ok what is your current i94 validity bro?? Emina wrong file chesara ?, attorney Eni antunadu ? If ur current I94 expired u might have to leave the country and get stamped bro contact attorney take it seriously 🙏

inka expiry kaledu bro. old h1b inka 2 months validity undi. 

Beneficiary failed to maintain nonimmigrant status. pay LCA amount kanna koncham thakkuva run aindi..mistake chesaru.. ippudu correct chesi RFE ki respond ayyaka e reply vachindi

Just now, rahul_00735 said:

Beneficiary failed to maintain nonimmigrant status. pay LCA amount kanna koncham thakkuva run aindi..mistake chearu.. ippudu correct chesi RFE ki respond ayyaka e reply vachindi

That's good bro you have some immigration left 🙏

Oh employer chesina penta naa

what is yiur plan ?? Bro ? You want to try one more job ?? And see if it works out or take appointment and get stamped and comeback in?

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

That's good bro you have some immigration left 🙏

Oh employer chesina penta naa

what is yiur plan ?? Bro ? You want to try one more job ?? And see if it works out or take appointment and get stamped and comeback in?

stamping veldam ane bro plan. kani stamping emaina issue avthunda? port of entry lo emain problem avthunda? any idea bro

1 minute ago, rahul_00735 said:

stamping veldam ane bro plan. kani stamping emaina issue avthunda? port of entry lo emain problem avthunda? any idea bro

For sure a questions vastayi emo bro edo lca pay maintain cheyali ani ask good attorney or do consulting and ask them how to answer and justify properly , mee attorney no adigu , plus ovaru aina manchi lawyer tho out of pocket pefukoni consultation tisyko bro just to get one more idea , and ask your employer to give all the documentation what they submitted for petition good luck bro

Don't think port of entry will be any issue 

I want you to try one more thing can you find a new job FT or any good employer and try one more transfer ?? Do you have 140 approved not in context but adi kuda process lo undi emo ani ??  I want you to get a job within next 15 days if that works out by luck you have no issue sbro think good luck bro🙏

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

For sure a questions vastayi emo bro edo lca pay maintain cheyali ani ask good attorney or do consulting and ask them how to answer and justify properly , mee attorney no adigu , plus ovaru aina manchi lawyer tho out of pocket pefukoni consultation tisyko bro just to get one more idea , and ask your employer to give all the documentation what they submitted for petition good luck bro

Don't think port of entry will be any issue 

I want you to try one more thing can you find a new job FT or any good employer and try one more transfer ?? Do you have 140 approved not in context but adi kuda process lo undi emo ani ??  I want you to get a job within next 15 days if that works out by luck you have no issue sbro think good luck bro🙏

Thanks for the suggestion bro

I 140 approve aindi 

51 minutes ago, rahul_00735 said:

Beneficiary failed to maintain nonimmigrant status. pay LCA amount kanna koncham thakkuva run aindi..mistake chesaru.. ippudu correct chesi RFE ki respond ayyaka e reply vachindi

LCA kanna thakkuva mistake aa

evadu saami aa mahanubhavudu 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rahul_00735 said:

me attorney waste unnadu..vere attorney ni contact ka ba 

• Upvote 1