Hurt Samantha takes a shocking decision 

PulihoraPuliraja

Samantha decides not to become a mom

Ever since Samantha decided to end her marital relationship with Naga Chaitanya and both decided to go for divorce on mutual consent, Samantha has become a target of social media trolls. Many started blaming her for the unfortunate developments.Samantha decided  to take them head on and even increased the glamor content. 

But she is not active during the past weeks on social media and inside talk is a director advised her to stay away from social media for a few days as there is a lot of negativity about her. Even then negative news and rumors are not stopping over her. In the midst of all this, the news is spreading like wildfire. Buzz is Samantha who is hurt by the developments and has taken a shocking decision. 

The inside talk is she decided not to become a mother in the future and so underwent surgery and ensured her womb (uterus) is removed. Sources say due to this Samantha is taking rest and that was the reason behind her not being active on social media. This is coming as a shock not only to movie lovers but also to her diehard fans. 

28 minutes ago, PulihoraPuliraja said:

Ever since Samantha decided to end her marital relationship with Naga Chaitanya and both decided to go for divorce on mutual consent, Samantha has become a target of social media trolls. Many started blaming her for the unfortunate developments.Samantha decided  to take them head on and even increased the glamor content. 

But she is not active during the past weeks on social media and inside talk is a director advised her to stay away from social media for a few days as there is a lot of negativity about her. Even then negative news and rumors are not stopping over her. In the midst of all this, the news is spreading like wildfire. Buzz is Samantha who is hurt by the developments and has taken a shocking decision. 

The inside talk is she decided not to become a mother in the future and so underwent surgery and ensured her womb (uterus) is removed. Sources say due to this Samantha is taking rest and that was the reason behind her not being active on social media. This is coming as a shock not only to movie lovers but also to her diehard fans. 

Uterus badulu vere part teeseyinchukunte asalu badhe undedi kadu kada

Ori ni mogudu meedha kopam divorce set , pans meedha kopam avoid social media set. Mari fillal meedha kopam why ?

chinmayee ki kids vunnara ??? Lekunte dhaniki leru naku vadhu anukundhemo vunte My body my choice ani vadhileyyaramme ilanti toxic batch ni. Chai ga you are lucky ra. Thondaragane vadhilinchukunnav.

12 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Ori ni mogudu meedha kopam divorce set , pans meedha kopam avoid social media set. Mari fillal meedha kopam why ?

chinmayee ki kids vunnara ??? Lekunte dhaniki leru naku vadhu anukundhemo vunte My body my choice ani vadhileyyaramme ilanti toxic batch ni. Chai ga you are lucky ra. Thondaragane vadhilinchukunnav.

asal ee gutter lo diginanduku siggu padali vadu in first place

45 minutes ago, teluguraja said:

ignorant people I already explained in the last thread with the same topic,

@PulihoraPuliraja @Swatkat @Mediahypocrisy @Starblazer @Pahelwan2 @sarfaroshi @JambaKrantu @Sucker @surfExcel

please know that there are a lot of health reasons due to which, you cannot have kids and you need to go through hysterectomy. so stop speculating your own reasons for someone going through hysterectomy. No one wants hysterectomy, they has to do it for various health reasons. If someone don't want kids there are a lot of easy procedures than hysterectomy including vasectomy.

So please, knowing about hysterectomy. She  must have some health issue that cannot let her have kids, this should be the reason for divorce. The same health issue would have driven things to hysterectomy.

Health is Wealth and be empathetic to people who are not blessed with good health. 

most members you've tagged have beer bellies... be empathetic to people who are not blessed with good health.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Chinmayye has twins 

1 hour ago, teluguraja said:

ignorant people I already explained in the last thread with the same topic,

@PulihoraPuliraja @Swatkat @Mediahypocrisy @Starblazer @Pahelwan2 @sarfaroshi @JambaKrantu @Sucker @surfExcel

please know that there are a lot of health reasons due to which, you cannot have kids and you need to go through hysterectomy. so stop speculating your own reasons for someone going through hysterectomy. No one wants hysterectomy, they has to do it for various health reasons. If someone don't want kids there are a lot of easy procedures than hysterectomy including vasectomy.

So please, knowing about hysterectomy. She  must have some health issue that cannot let her have kids, this should be the reason for divorce. The same health issue would have driven things to hysterectomy.

Health is Wealth and be empathetic to people who are not blessed with good health. 

Baabu KaatRaja…i dint say she did something wrong…she is Selfish though …dint care abt husband family’s reputation and edo feminist ideology tho untadi…

Nijanga kids kaavali ante Angelina, Sushmitha sen and Sunny leonne  laga kids ni adopt kuda cheskochu..

Adi uterus teeseste edooo tyaagam chestunatu buildup ivvodu antunna.

every human goes through depression and pain….prati daani publicity cheskoru.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Baabu KaatRaja…i dint say she did something wrong…she is Selfish though …dint care abt husband family’s reputation and edo feminist ideology tho untadi…

Nijanga kids kaavali ante Angelina, Sushmitha sen and Sunny leonne  laga kids ni adopt kuda cheskochu..

Adi uterus teeseste edooo tyaagam chestunatu buildup ivvodu antunna.

every human goes through depression and pain….prati daani publicity cheskoru.

@sarfaroshi

ఎలుక తోలు తెచ్చి ఏడాది ఉతికినా
నలుపు నలుపే గాని తెలుపు కాదు
కొయ్య బొమ్మ తెచ్చి కొట్టిన పలుకునా
విశ్వధాభిరామ, వినుర వేమ

still you did not try to understand or learn what are the underlying health reason for hysterectomy. Also lacks basic knowledge about family planning methods.

• Upvote 1