Hurt Samantha takes a shocking decision 

PulihoraPuliraja

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

looking for an excuse to dump on disgusting pieces of sh1t in this db  that I do anyway.

I like your responses bro.. you post on all good and chuitya things.. you are true Dbian

1 minute ago, RENT said:

Post a calling thread and doit on youself then 

I was already doing it. and I'm doing it in this thread too.

unlike you, who takes some stupid news item seriously to call out women who are 'evil'. what does that even mean, evil?

like how old are you?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I was already doing it. and I'm doing it in this thread too.

unlike you, who takes some stupid news item seriously to call out women who are 'evil'. what does that even mean, evil?

like how old are you?

You do all you want and no one takes your crap seriously anyway including me. I never did and never will.   You are no body to tell me what things I respond to or how I respond. Go lick her fussy as much as you want. 

3 minutes ago, RENT said:

You do all you want and no one takes your crap seriously anyway including me. I never did and never will.   You are no body to tell me what things I respond to or how I respond. Go lick her fussy as much as you want. 

I just called you an idiot for taking a random gossip and losing your sh1t over it.

what does it mean to call someone 'evil'? how old are you?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I just called you an idiot for taking a random gossip and losing your sh1t over it.

what does it mean to call someone 'evil'? how old are you?

If I’m an idiot according to you, you are  a double idiot according to me. Why should I answer you how I feel about ‘evil’. What you do if I tell you my age? Come and suck my d1ck? Hahahaha

1 minute ago, RENT said:

If I’m an idiot according to you, you are  a double idiot according to me. Why should I answer you how I feel about ‘evil’. What you do if I tell you my age? Come and suck my d1ck? Hahahaha

lmao. I thought you knew what you were talking about when you said women were 'evil'. I was curious.

apparently not.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. I thought you knew what you were talking about when you said women were 'evil'. I was curious.

apparently not.

Sure remove your clothes and stand in the middle of a busy chowrastha. That’s the best a jobless curious people like you can do. Bhuhahaha

3 minutes ago, RENT said:

Sure remove your clothes and stand in the middle of a busy chowrastha. That’s the best a jobless curious people like you can do. Bhuhahaha

lmao. looks like you are speaking from personal experience.

is that how you came upon this amazing insight about women?

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. looks like you are speaking from personal experience.

is that how you came upon this amazing insight about women?

I’ve given you a solution to your curiosity. Go do that. 

• 4 weeks later...

shaakuntalam-release-date.webp

సమంత టైటిల్ రోల్ పోషిస్తున్న పాన్ ఇండియా మూవీ 'శాకుంతలం'. గుణశేఖర్ దర్శకత్వం వహిస్తున్న ఈ సినిమా ఇప్పటికే షూటింగ్ పూర్తి చేసుకుంది. అయితే ఇంతవరకు ఈ సినిమా రిలీజ్ డేట్ విషయంలో క్లారిటీ లేదు. దీంతో సమంత ఫ్యాన్స్ కాస్త నిరాశలో ఉన్నారు. ఈ క్రమంలో తాజాగా విడుదల తేదీని ప్రకటించి సర్ ప్రైజ్ చేసింది మూవీ టీమ్.

పండితుల ప్రశంసలు పొందిన సంస్కృత‌ నాటకం 'అభిజ్ఞాన శాకుంతలం' ఆధారంగా భారీ బడ్జెట్, హై టెక్నికల్ వేల్యూస్‌తో ర‌స‌ర‌మ్య దృశ్య కావ్యంగా రూపొందిన చిత్రం 'శాకుతలం'. కోట్లాదిమంది హృద‌యాల‌ను గెలుచుకున్న శ‌కుంత‌ల‌, దుష్యంత మ‌హారాజు మ‌ధ్య ఉన్న అజ‌రామ‌ర‌మైన ప్ర‌ణ‌య‌గాథ ఇది. శకుంత‌ల‌గా స‌మంత‌, దుష్యంతుడిగా దేవ్ మోహ‌న్ న‌టించారు. ఈ ప్రేమ కావాన్ని ప్ర‌పంచ వ్యాప్తంగా న‌వంబ‌ర్ 4న భారీ ఎత్తున రిలీజ్ చేయ‌బోతున్నట్లు తాజాగా ప్రకటించారు. ఈ చిత్రం తెలుగు, హిందీ, త‌మిళ‌, క‌న్న‌డ‌, మ‌ల‌యాళ భాష‌ల్లో విడుద‌ల‌ కానుంది. For more information visit Teluguone.com official website

Click here to get more details about Samantha's Shaakuntalam movie updates

On 9/1/2022 at 8:46 AM, teluguraja said:

ignorant people I already explained in the last thread with the same topic,

@PulihoraPuliraja @Swatkat @Mediahypocrisy @Starblazer @Pahelwan2 @sarfaroshi @JambaKrantu @Sucker @surfExcel

please know that there are a lot of health reasons due to which, you cannot have kids and you need to go through hysterectomy. so stop speculating your own reasons for someone going through hysterectomy. No one wants hysterectomy, they has to do it for various health reasons. If someone don't want kids there are a lot of easy procedures than hysterectomy including vasectomy.

So please, knowing about hysterectomy. She  must have some health issue that cannot let her have kids, this should be the reason for divorce. The same health issue would have driven things to hysterectomy.

Health is Wealth and be empathetic to people who are not blessed with good health. 

Yeah....this is the reason as to why many are scared to go back to India.

80% crowd is like this and they are overbearing.